+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Sree85

Mar 6, 2019
If you are at IP2. The file is waiting for a senior officer's review. IRCC will re-calculate whether you meet the eligibility for the program based on the submitted documents. Passing the eligibility criteria is the most important thing. Your criminality must be passed based on the submitted PCCs. They will start with Security Check as part of the final step. Basically, the Canadian government will try and determine if you have any negative security history. Generally, the trend is once you reach IP2, chances of rejection are less but you never know. I hope this helps! If you have not ordered GCMS notes, you should consider doing it now.

All the best
Thank you for the IP2 significance

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
So, the October folks are slowly trickling into the 180 days region as per immitracker. About 10 applicants with October 1 AORs have hit the 180 days milestone today :mad:

As per my progress bar I have 6 days left :rolleyes: (April 5) but will hit the 180 day mark on April 3rd...sigh

Reactions: Yuba2891

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
if the status is in IP2, how will you come to know your VO?
You can raise a case enquiry form, call IRCC, or check the primary office in your GCMS notes.

TanviBabbar

Jan 9, 2019
This is so frustrating.

ITA: Aug 14th
Submission: Oct 7th
Fees paid: Oct 7th
Meds passed: Nov 21st
VO: Ottawa

Then nothing since that!

Already asked for the GCMS notes right after the Meds passed, but nothing really substantional on it. I requested a second one, but it would take around 30 days to be sent - so I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Could anyone share the number they tried calling CIC?

Deadline is April 7th and I'm still on IP1.
Same timeline Aor 7th Oct, same VO and im also in IP1 till now! Called CIC and they gave me exact same status thats..nothing has started yet.

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
If you are at IP2. The file is waiting for a senior officer's review. IRCC will re-calculate whether you meet the eligibility for the program based on the submitted documents. Passing the eligibility criteria is the most important thing. Your criminality must be passed based on the submitted PCCs. They will start with Security Check as part of the final step. Basically, the Canadian government will try and determine if you have any negative security history. Generally, the trend is once you reach IP2, chances of rejection are less but you never know. I hope this helps! If you have not ordered GCMS notes, you should consider doing it now.

All the best
Really informative thanks a ton

Reactions: daveishan

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i think my AOR 13 IS JUST JINXED..unlucky number...can't believe i have been in ip2 since 12th march and the agent is saying to me that eligibility is still under review...what the heck! couldnt even sleep last night after calling

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Guys does anyone has any idea of how to deal with the below situation?
Aor-24th Oct
Ip1 & Meds- 23rd Nov
called agent on Feb 19th- Eligibility Met, Criminality & BG Check : not started.

i see on immitracker that some of the files after 27th have started to progress. i am really afraid if my file is just parked somewhere for no reason coz as per my calls with cic agents, they kept saying there are no files required and everything looks good w.r.t documents.

any help from anyone here could be of great help to me.
VO please ? I was at the same stage too for sometime then later things got done in a few days and I received PPR.

Yuba2891

Mar 19, 2019
Another week passed and no ghost update!! :(
Sterile week... they have a huge delay in the applications processing... from my analysis on myimmitracker, just 39% of October AOR (FSWO Stream) got their PPR and just 68% for september :(

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
;););)
Sterile week... they have a huge delay in the applications processing... from my analysis on myimmitracker, just 39% of October AOR (FSWO Stream) got their PPR and just 68% for september :(
Yes :( but well, I am trying to be positive thinking that : even if the wait is long, at this point, April and even May, should be loooooots of PPR for October, here we are finally, the six months and everything is possible now !!!

Reactions: ssd1995