+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
So after much anticipation i finally called ircc, the agent was real nice, below is the status:

Eligibility - recommended pass
Criminality - pass
Security - not started
Info sharing - complete

Can anyone tell me what’s info sharing.

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
So after much anticipation i finally called ircc, the agent was real nice, below is the status:

Eligibility - recommended pass
Criminality - pass
Security - not started
Info sharing - complete

Can anyone tell me what’s info sharing.
Info sharing:means they share your file with partner countries (usa,Australia and New Zealand)

Once an officer reviews your file,security will start and then you'll get ppr

Reactions: SithLord

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
Info sharing:means they share your file with partner countries (usa,Australia and New Zealand)

fingers crossed , what do they check in security, just curious.

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
I called, AOR October 20th.

Agent said criminality and background checks are complete, eligibility is still ongoing.

I again asked if he saw any issues with my application and he said it all looked good and didn’t see anything wrong. I asked if it will be complete by the 20th of April and he said it should be but it could run longer. I think/hope that was more just to not commit to anything for definite.

Still frustrating but at the very least it didn’t sound like there was a specific issue as to why it was taking so long.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I called, AOR October 20th.

Agent said criminality and background checks are complete, eligibility is still ongoing.

I again asked if he saw any issues with my application and he said it all looked good and didn’t see anything wrong. I asked if it will be complete by the 20th of April and he said it should be but it could run longer. I think/hope that was more just to not commit to anything for definite.

Still frustrating but at the very least it didn’t sound like there was a specific issue as to why it was taking so long.
That’s great !! Your file is not taking dust, they are working on your it so it’s positive.
I decided to stay positive too, since I went to IP2 on March 10 I was so stressed that I called 3 times per week
But this week I just called once and I decided not to call again and wait for the end of next week! We need to be positive and keep hope, it’s moving everyday :)

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
just called cic...god knows why the agent was not able to understand me...he was saying that he was barely able to understand me..saying that i m speaking strangely...been using mobilevoip..last time the agent was just not able to hear anything...anyway after many trials he said that my eligibility is still under review and criminality or security one of them is done...same status as last Thursday...thats gross..i wish eligibility was met..bc has been going on since 12th..hw many more days..didn't receive any adr

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
just called cic...god knows why the agent was not able to understand me...he was saying that he was barely able to understand me..saying that i m speaking strangely...been using mobilevoip..last time the agent was just not able to hear anything...anyway after many trials he said that my eligibility is still under review and criminality or security one of them is done...same status as last Thursday...thats gross..i wish eligibility was met..bc has been going on since 12th..hw many more days..didn't receive any adr
If there's review required, it's better you order gcms notes

priyankag

Jul 2, 2018
Oct 24th AOR

Profile shows IP1 from November end.

When I called the agent few weeks back, she said eligibility met (still not reflecting in system), background check not started yet...

25 days remaining..God knows if this would ever update/start...getting frustrated...

robertosf90

Mar 29, 2019
Hello Guys,

Oct 16th AOR,

Profile shows IP2.

I got a ghost update in my profile in the first week of March.

med approval: november

btw, I called CIC and a very nice lady told me my eligibility still in progress.

18 days remains, hopefully next week I will receive good news

Reactions: Yuba2891

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I recently got to know that ppr mails may come in spam as well. Therefore I am afraid that I may have missed any such mail by clearing my spam mails with out paying much attention. However I have been checking carefully even the spam mails off late, and have recently moved to IP2. Can anyone please help by letting me know of any chance where ppr mail might have come before moving to IP2, i mean can this scenario happen?

Reactions: ashlun

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My status changed to “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided” today.

I’m still hoping for it to be done by mid April.

You’ll probably receive your PPR sooner. Hang in there. We’re closer to the end now.
Hey did you get any email or ghost update about the change?

Whats your AOR?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Suppose if the info sharing shows no trace in US, Australia and New Zealand.

So that mean the security will be quick? Or is there more to this?

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
Hey did you get any email or ghost update about the change?

Whats your AOR?
My AOR is 12th October.

My application was submitted through a consultant, so I don’t get the mails and I don’t have access to the online account.

But I’ve been checking my status through calls daily, to see if there’s any changes. Haven’t spoken to an agent yet though.

If nothing moves along till I hit the six month mark in two weeks, then I’ll call and speak to an agent.

Just wondering, would it make any difference if there was a mail/update for the change?