+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

kaushal.pages

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know the VO or what the codes IP1, IP2, etc. mean :confused: but here is what it shows in my current application. So, maybe you can tell me what that means. :D

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Reveiew of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if it changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
It seems like you are in IP1.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Has anyone got an update after the maintenance? 6 days left and I am still in IP1. I am really worried and stressed out now.

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Got a ghost update today and moved to IP2.
Is there a clear trend of getting ppr after this step? have seen many folk receiving it only short few weeks after this update.

AOR Oct 24th
Med passed Oct 24th
CEC inland
What is your visa office ?
I have the exact same AOR than you, I went IP2 on March 10 and I am at the Edmonton VO

Vibsany

Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations. Are you a Inland PNP Applicant? Did you receive PPR email in your Inbox or Spam folder? I am AOR 8th Oct and IP2 20th March 2019. I have not got nay update since then.
FSW outland..I had marked cic.gc.ca as not spam in my mail settings. So the email came in inbox.

Reactions: Newbee2019

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i thought that today i would see a lot of pprs after yesterday's maintenance....i think something is wrong with my file..almost everyone till 12oct aor got their ghost update after 1 week of ip2...here its been like 14 days

ashok99

Jan 14, 2019
hi to all my aor is 26 oct i have left 30 more days to complete my estimate time still no update .i passed medical on nov 30 on that day onwards my profile shows BG is we are processing your background check.your application in progress we will send you message once final decision made.iam FSTP inland .can anyone give me suggestion what should i do.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
i thought that today i would see a lot of pprs after yesterday's maintenance....i think something is wrong with my file..almost everyone till 12oct aor got their ghost update after 1 week of ip2...here its been like 14 days
25 days since IP2 (2nd March). But my case is different. I have some review required, don't know for what. Have you called them yet?

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
25 days since IP2 (2nd March). But my case is different. I have some review required, don't know for what. Have you called them yet?
called them last Thursday, eligibility was under way and security was pending or other way around...dont remember...didn't get any ADR but i wish at least that would happened..i keep observing cases and i felt that a good smooth case gets ghost update after 1 week of ip2...thats y i m worried and stressed...its been two weeks since 13th march when i went in ip2 and i think that any case that doesn't get ghost ypdate after week goes a long waiting period...its like they keep ur file aside...my mom also is stressed because of me..dont know what to do...they should at least work on my file or ask adr if they feel like but seems as if nothing is happening :( , btw what review are u required?

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
I feel completely demotivated and scared :(
After IP2, on March 10, I had eligibility and criminality passed and security not started
I just called and the agent was very nice, he told me everything is fine with my case, and I have almost everything completed, they are really just missing security

But after he told me that for security, it can be long and that I should call back only in 90 days if I have nothing
That would be June 24, and it would be 8 months !!!

My university starts in septembre, I am so scared :(
What’s your Visa Office?

Brian_Sun

Mar 26, 2019
Is there a clear trend of getting ppr after this step? have seen many folk receiving it only short few weeks after this update.

AOR Oct 24th
Med passed Oct 24th
CEC inland
Dude, as for the ghost update, can you still see them in your message history, or it just disappeared?

It seems like I’m in ip2, but I’v never received the ghost updates,

Application18

Nov 19, 2018

AOR Oct 24th
Med passed Oct 24th
CEC inland
I am oct 24th aor too. still no updates whereas folks from 27th 28th even 31 aors had some progress or some got pprs too.
It is really concerning me now.

kiran333

Mar 14, 2019
hi to all my aor is 26 oct i have left 30 more days to complete my estimate time still no update .i passed medical on nov 30 on that day onwards my profile shows BG is we are processing your background check.your application in progress we will send you message once final decision made.iam FSTP inland .can anyone give me suggestion what should i do.
I am in the same boat, I am FSW-O
26th AOR and same status..
Lets wait it will come soon