+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

ashlun

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone here a BC PNP inland applicant?
I'm just wondering if it takes any longer for PNP applicants to receive their PPR email compared to FSW and CEC. My timeline is as follows:
AOR-13 October
MEP- 9 November
ADR- 9 November
ADR- 19 November
IP2- 19 November
18 days left to 6 month mark.

No movements since then. I reached out to IRCC via webform to ask about my VO and was told it's Etobicoke.

Any comments from anyone regarding PNP process or Etobicoke as a VO? Anything will be appreciated I'm getting very anxious as each day is passing by!!
I am a BC-PNP Inland Applicant. As per GCMS VO is Etobicoke.

AOR : 8th Oct 2018
MEP : 7th Nov 2018
Medicals Expired : 14th Jan 2019 (I am a BC-PNP applicant)
IP2 : 20th March 2019

No updates since then. Hoping we all Dreamers get PPR soon.

Reactions: Harman.parmar

abhimvp

May 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
28-10-2018
Hello guys got through with cic contact number after 40 mins just to know that nothing had actually started. Only one positive that we do not need any additional documents.
My timeline
29th Oct AOR
29th Nov MEP
No update since

porlo87

Oct 7, 2017
Hi All

I am unable to login, Just before the secret question page it throws me back to CIC home page..

Has the maintenance started?

I have tried cleaning cookies etc..Still no help??

Same here, it keeps circling me back to the HomePage, so frustrating.

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
We are AOR OCT-14..
Citizenship - India and Residence - USA
VO: Sydney, NS.
IP2, Background check is in progress.

What is your VO?..
I don't know the VO or what the codes IP1, IP2, etc. mean :confused: but here is what it shows in my current application. So, maybe you can tell me what that means. :D

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Reveiew of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if it changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I am a BC-PNP Inland Applicant. As per GCMS VO is Etobicoke.

AOR : 8th Oct 2018
MEP : 7th Nov 2018
Medicals Expired : 14th Jan 2019 (I am a BC-PNP applicant)
IP2 : 20th March 2019

No updates since then. Hoping we all Dreamers get PPR soon.
You might want to call Ircc to find out your present status. Your eligibility could be recomended pass or even Pass as at now.
My Aor is Oct 12 and my eligibility is recommended pass as at last week, etobicoke office

Reactions: ashlun

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I feel completely demotivated and scared :(
After IP2, on March 10, I had eligibility and criminality passed and security not started
I just called and the agent was very nice, he told me everything is fine with my case, and I have almost everything completed, they are really just missing security

But after he told me that for security, it can be long and that I should call back only in 90 days if I have nothing
That would be June 24, and it would be 8 months !!!

My university starts in septembre, I am so scared :(

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
I feel completely demotivated and scared :(
After IP2, on March 10, I had eligibility and criminality passed and security not started
I just called and the agent was very nice, he told me everything is fine with my case, and I have almost everything completed, they are really just missing security

But after he told me that for security, it can be long and that I should call back only in 90 days if I have nothing
That would be June 24, and it would be 8 months !!!

My university starts in septembre, I am so scared :(
3 months for Security?! Not unless you reside in 'sensitive' areas or been a Soldier or some such stuff.

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
3 months for Security?! Not unless you reside in 'sensitive' areas or been a Soldier or some such stuff.
He exactly said « security can take a few weeks, so to be sure, call back in 90 days if you have not heard of us »

I lived in three different country : France Canada and England, I travelled in two countries : Spain and Turkey but it was before I was 18, with my parents.

I don’t know maybe they just don’t want to take any risk saying that it’s gonna be fast but it’s not really motivating

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
I'm fit enough to be tied too. It's actually painful. I received GCMS Notes today. Ordered 'em on Feb 22. Absolutely NOTHING had started by then except for Funds, WES and Medicals. A big, fat zero.

Called the Agent on 12th March to find that Eligibility had been Recommended Passed. So basically, my file was opened ONLY after Feb 22! Security and Criminality yet to begin. Had an update on 20th March that BG Check started. Radio silence after that. AOR -11th October.

Will probably call up on Friday to find out what's happening. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I'm fit enough to be tied too. It's actually painful. I received GCMS Notes today. Ordered 'em on Feb 22. Absolutely NOTHING had started by then except for Funds, WES and Medicals. A big, fat zero.

Called the Agent on 12th March to find that Eligibility had been Recommended Passed. So basically, my file was opened ONLY after Feb 22! Security and Criminality yet to begin. Had an update on 20th March that BG Check started. Radio silence after that. AOR -11th October.

Will probably call up on Friday to find out what's happening. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
I feel the same. My field was not touch at all before March 10, I am AOR October 24
I did not even had a visa office before that date