+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Just called CIC, OCT 3 AOR.

They mentioned your file is still under review. The Security has not been started and Criminality is under review.
9 days to 6 months. Really stressful time :(
I am Oct 6th AOR.
Yours is the exact same status as mine. What hurt me most was that this was my status as at January 4th 2019 when I called them, also same status as at March 7th when I called again and also on my GCMS gotten March 14th. I’m literally losing hope to be honest

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
I am Oct 6th AOR.
Yours is the exact same status as mine. What hurt me most was that this was my status as at January 4th 2019 when I called them, also same status as at March 7th when I called again and also on my GCMS gotten March 14th. I’m literally losing hope to be honest
Mine is 7th Oct aor and no updates since medical pass..couple of my friends with CEC inland got their PR within 4-5 months and mine is almost near to six month and still no update. Its frustrating now, as my medical going to expire and what if they reject after that,,,

Last edited:

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Yes, I am an Inland Applicant.
We are in a same boat. I'm also a BC-PNP inland applicant (AOR mid Oct - no update since the Med pass in Nov). Based on the immitracker website, only a few pnp-inland applicants have received their PPR over the last several weeks.

Reactions: ashlun

dbm25

Mar 9, 2019
Dear friends
Kindly advise i have been asked to submit one adr. Along with my LOE and document required . Can I also send the (act) of government of india as a referal to prove my fairness.
Kindly advise it is urgent
Does it solidify my proof or it looks like i m trying to annoy immigration officer
I think it should be sufficient if you just provide that document along with LOE signed by primary applicant

dbm25

Mar 9, 2019
Apparently, my Visa Office is in Montreal, it was transferred to Montreal since Jan 17.

Who knows a thing or two about the Montreal Office ??
Slowest of all visa offices.. Based on the other thread, they are now processing August AOR