Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Mine is 7th Oct aor and no updates since medical pass..couple of my friends with CEC inland got their PR within 4-5 months and mine is almost near to six month and still no update. Its frustrating now, as my medical going to expire and what if they reject after that,,,[/QUOT

If your medicals are close to expiring, IRCC will ask you to re-do them and it wont affect your overall timeline. That is what I have read on most forums.

Awaismoneeb

Jan 6, 2018
Hi Guys,
anyone know where to upload additional family information. I got a request to upload IMM5406e. Please let me know.

Aor Nov 9.
MEP
Criminality Passed
Eligibility Recommended Pass
Security Not started

thanks.
Anyone knows how long its going to be after i upload that document ?

Dhillon0010

Jan 25, 2019
Her "Eligibility: Recommend Pass" means the file is close to approval. Did you see it in the GCMS notes or an agent told you? There is no defined timeline for "Security Check." But, it seems you have crossed the eligibility hurdle!
Hey

Thanks. And the agent told me this.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ready for Visa?

Heck!! I am more than ready always....

The golden email is here guys...just banged into mailbox at the right moment...a la Thor's entry into Wakanda (excuse my pun, yeah so much struggle into this, hence this Analogy)

Aor 19 Oct
Medical passed 17 Nov
Bg inception 18 March 2019
Golden visitor ☠☠ 22 March
PPR 26 March
Visa office Ottawa
Noc 1112, single applicant, travel history to UK‍♂.

BD24BD10

Mar 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
anyone know where to upload additional family information. I got a request to upload IMM5406e. Please let me know.

Aor Nov 9.
MEP
Criminality Passed
Eligibility Recommended Pass
Security Not started

thanks.
I uploaded my additional family information on the questionnaire where i uploaded other ITA documents, they had already created itvand called it "something kit" can't remember the exact name. Hope this helps.

Oct 30, 2018
Hello All .

I have a query and need your support please . For my 3 years experience that i have given , 2years and 10 months is from one organization for which i have given all documents including offer letter , salary slip , appraisal letters , jobs and responsibilities as required . For remaining 2 months which is with other organization i have given only offer letter , relieving letter along with ITR . No jobs and responisibilites as i though it is only 2 months . Now i am thinking to worry about the same . Please advise .

ashwan

Dec 20, 2018
Hi,

I was once told that it is not recommended to upload unsolicited documents.
This may delay even more the process analysis.

My Eligibility is also under review, apparently in the Proof of Funds - and I did not submit any additional document. I know some people that passed trough this same experience and they did not request any adr, the Review was just one more step in the process and after all everything was fine.
Hey did u get any updates on review required?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello All .

I have a query and need your support please . For my 3 years experience that i have given , 2years and 10 months is from one organization for which i have given all documents including offer letter , salary slip , appraisal letters , jobs and responsibilities as required . For remaining 2 months which is with other organization i have given only offer letter , relieving letter along with ITR . No jobs and responisibilites as i though it is only 2 months . Now i am thinking to worry about the same . Please advise .
This might affect ur eligibility calculations. What is ur current CRS? Is is possible for you to get a revised letter? IRCC is very particular about matching the NOC code you have mentioned in ur application with the reference letters and the roles and responsibilities that you fulfilled.

Oct 30, 2018
This might affect ur eligibility calculations. What is ur current CRS? Is is possible for you to get a revised letter? IRCC is very particular about matching the NOC code you have mentioned in ur application with the reference letters and the roles and responsibilities that you fulfilled.
My CRS at time of invitation was 459 , cut off at time of draw was 445 . Its almost 5 months since my AOR now and no word as of date . If any problem would have been there shouldnt have they notified earlier or there are still chances of issue ??

It is only for 2 months !!