Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
My CRS at time of invitation was 459 , cut off at time of draw was 445 . Its almost 5 months since my AOR now and no word as of date . If any problem would have been there shouldnt have they notified earlier or there are still chances of issue ??

It is only for 2 months !!
Did you ask for GCMS notes? It would be best for you to decide what to do based on the comments you see in that. If you have not mentioned roles/responsibilites, it is possible they may not consider that 2-month experience. I am not sure how it impacts your application though.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
My CRS at time of invitation was 459 , cut off at time of draw was 445 . Its almost 5 months since my AOR now and no word as of date . If any problem would have been there shouldn't have they notified earlier or there are still chances of issue ??

It is only for 2 months !!
I read just yesterday about someone who got denied visa for not mentioning duties in reference letter at all. They did not hear from CIC and got directly rejected after 5 or 6 months. Even they were thinking that CIC would ask for more information. Even if its 2 months you should not have taken the risk. But rest depends.

I don't remember in which thread I read, I would have mentioned.

Oct 30, 2018
Did you ask for GCMS notes? It would be best for you to decide what to do based on the comments you see in that. If you have not mentioned roles/responsibilites, it is possible they may not consider that 2-month experience. I am not sure how it impacts your application though.
Yes i ordered GCMS dated Jan 16 , recieved Feb 13 . Nothing started by then . Had a call with CIC march week 3 , same status nothing started than . I asked if any red flags or any document missing , the polie agent said nothing . She said if there would have been any red flags or any document required officer would have had made a note of the same . I am really woriied and confused now .

Oct 30, 2018
I read just yesterday about someone who got denied visa for not mentioning duties in reference letter at all. They did not hear from CIC and got directly rejected after 5 or 6 months. Even they were thinking that CIC would ask for more information. Even if its 2 months you should not have taken the risk. But rest depends.

I don't remember in which thread I read, I would have mentioned.
Yes i also read same yesterday or day before that's why i am super worried . Any given day i have contacted my employer and requested for the said document , should get by this week . Keeping fingers crossed .

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Yes i ordered GCMS dated Jan 16 , recieved Feb 13 . Nothing started by then . Had a call with CIC march week 3 , same status nothing started than . I asked if any red flags or any document missing , the polie agent said nothing . She said if there would have been any red flags or any document required officer would have had made a note of the same . I am really woriied and confused now .
It would help your case if you can get a revised letter. I am not sure what else could be done at this stage.

ouedbaht

Mar 9, 2019
Hi Guys,
Finally got my PPR on the 25/.3, AOR october 8th, applicant with wife and kid, NOC 0714.
Iguess that the procedure changes from country to country, on mine no 30 days delay but they informe me that I will be contacted by th local visa office within 10 days.
Good luck for everyone

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Guys,
Finally got my PPR on the 25/.3, AOR october 8th, applicant with wife and kid, NOC 0714.
Iguess that the procedure changes from country to country, on mine no 30 days delay but they informe me that I will be contacted by th local visa office within 10 days.
Good luck for everyone
Congratulations!

Reactions: ouedbaht

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
i'm seeing that some people whom get ghost update on 22 march 19 are receiving their PPR, i'm in the same situation but no PPR mail yet any one in same case.