Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
hello sir
i want to know that how can i know about my updated status of express entry file
i have submitted my file on October 17th,2018 and it is showing the following results
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
  • You passed the medical exam.
  • We do not need additional documents
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
what does it mean? how can i know about the status and it also shows remaining days on the graph which are 28. but after medical i still do not get any updation from last 3 months .
please help me to find out some way

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi

Hi there,
I am not sure about that. Bcz when I ordered GCMS notes nothing had started. In fact almost all the progress in my application happened in the last 2 weeks. I was very much concerned about eligibility bcz for POF I had only submitted my FD certificates - no bank statement at all. And so I tried to call a few times - but didn't get through to any agent.
However when I moved to IP2, I thought maybe eligibility is met and thats why the BG check started. Then ghost update a week after that meant BG complete or maybe application approved and in the next batch of PPRs I should expect mine.
So that's how things went for me.
Hello Congratulations...

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
hello sir
i want to know that how can i know about my updated status of express entry file
i have submitted my file on October 17th,2018 and it is showing the following results
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
what does it mean? how can i know about the status and it also shows remaining days on the graph which are 28. but after medical i still do not get any updation from last 3 months .
Most ppl with this AOR timeline is in this first stage called ip1 that is in progress one when your background check start it will start reading as we are processing your bc if we need more info we let u knw something like that this is called ip2 stage in progress two then sometimes u get ghost updates saying ur profile is updated and nothing changes that means u r getting closer to getting PPR request so called the golden email

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
hello sir
Good luck to you sit back patiently nowadays files taking time morw thn 6 mnths as huge bcklog my aor is 13 oct and i am also in ipi since nov 9 mep passed and thn no update since thn

Thakur Diya

Dec 17, 2018
Hello Guys!!!
Received the Golden mail today. Truly its a golden mail. All the hard work has finally paid off.

My timelines are:
AOR 5th October 2018
Medical Passed: 6th Nov
IP2: Early March
And one ADR Request.
VO : Ottawa
PPR: 20.3.2019

Just want to tell all those who get ADR request don't panic and revert back with all the details needed. Also this will not hamper the speed of the process. It just gets you one step closer.

This is really a journey more than just getting PPR. All those waiting hold on tight. The joy is worth waiting.

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hello Guys!!!
Received the Golden mail today. Truly its a golden mail. All the hard work has finally paid off.

My timelines are:
AOR 5th October 2018
And one ADR Request.

Just want to tell all those who get ADR request don't panic and revert back with all the details needed. Also this will not hamper the speed of the process. It just gets you one step closer.

This is really a journey more than just getting PPR. All those waiting hold on tight. The joy is worth waiting.
Congratulations. At what time did you receive the mail?

Reactions: Thakur Diya

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Stuck at ip1 AOR 11 oct mep 9 nov bc not strted 22 days left to 6 months timeline☹ Very upset and worried bc not started . No update after mep

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Hello Congratulations...
Hello!!! @Sandhusarwar
Thanks a ton for your help and guidance earlier. It was very very useful and really helped me calm down:):).
Hope you receive your PPR soon too.

And thanks to all of you @mjawarani @tejasmhaskar @Iwanttobeincanada and everyone else for their help during the time I misunderstood my notes:p.
This forum is a true a lifeline.
I will keep updating w.r.t. the passport submission process.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
FSW inland but dnt knw visa office
FSW Inland - Montreal
Hello Guys!!!

My timelines are:
AOR 5th October 2018
And one ADR Request.

Congratulations and All the Best! :D