October 2018 AOR - join here

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
I get how you must be feeling. I'm also stuck at IP2. But keeping the aura positive:). Hoping all will be good eventually. Have you called CIC?
I called CIC but the agent refused to tell me anything other that what was already in my profile. Basically he said that I am still within the 6 months time frame and if I don't hear from then after 6 months, then I can get in touch with IRCC.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I called CIC but the agent refused to tell me anything other that what was already in my profile. Basically he said that I am still within the 6 months time frame and if I don't hear from then after 6 months, then I can get in touch with IRCC.
Yes sometimes people encounter strict agents. But I called them 3 times and to my luck all the times agents were really good. You may call again and ask specifically about your eligibility, criminality and security to check if they are working on the backend and just forgot to update the profile or unfortunately your file is stuck somewhere.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Guys anyone here from FST category i feel like im the only one in those forums and facebook groups.
I just had my gcms notes today and was frustrating to see nothing has been started im 20 oct AOR but i found nothing in my gcms exept r10 complete and background in progress im scared this is taking more than 6 months :(:(:(

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Guys anyone here from FST category i feel like im the only one in those forums and facebook groups.
I just had my gcms notes today and was frustrating to see nothing has been started im 20 oct AOR but i found nothing in my gcms exept r10 complete and background in progress im scared this is taking more than 6 months :(:(:(
I have the same scenario!

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Hi All, got my PPR email today morning IST. Here's my timeline:

Stream - FSWO
Country - India
AOR - Oct 12, 2018
MEP/IP1 - Nov 9, 2018
IP2 - Mar 9, 2019
Ghost update - Mar 14,2019
PPR - Mar 20, 2019 (dated Mar 19)
Visa Office - CPC Ottawa
Got the Golden email today finally
I'd like to say, I am more relieved that the wait is over than happy that I got the PPR:D:D
Congratulations & All the Very Best :D

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
I called CIC a while ago aswell.
You need to be clear and concise with your line of questioning .. they will not respond to generic status requests..

You ask the following things
Visa Office , medical status , security/criminality .

From my experience.. if you know what you are asking.. they'll be able to answer to the point..

Reactions: lm1010

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Hi
Congrats Nikita :) What was ur eligibility was before IP2? MET or Recommend Passed?
Hi there,
I am not sure about that. Bcz when I ordered GCMS notes nothing had started. In fact almost all the progress in my application happened in the last 2 weeks. I was very much concerned about eligibility bcz for POF I had only submitted my FD certificates - no bank statement at all. And so I tried to call a few times - but didn't get through to any agent.
However when I moved to IP2, I thought maybe eligibility is met and thats why the BG check started. Then ghost update a week after that meant BG complete or maybe application approved and in the next batch of PPRs I should expect mine.
So that's how things went for me.

Reactions: Newbee2019

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
I got my GCMS notes today.

Security check has not started yet while others are completed.

R.10 OK
A11.2 MET
Funds: Appears to meet
Recommendation: Pass

Can anyone explain what "Appears to meet" means?

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi All, got my PPR email today morning IST. Here's my timeline:

Stream - FSWO
Country - India
AOR - Oct 12, 2018
MEP/IP1 - Nov 9, 2018
IP2 - Mar 9, 2019
Ghost update - Mar 14,2019
PPR - Mar 20, 2019 (dated Mar 19)
Visa Office - CPC Ottawa
Congrats . At what time did you receive the mail ?

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
hello frnds
i want to know that how can i know about my updated status of express entry file
i have submitted my file on October 17th,2018 and it is showing the following results
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
  • You passed the medical exam.
  • We do not need additional documents
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
what does it mean? how can i know about the status and it also shows remaining days on the graph which are 28. but after medical i still do not get any updation from last 3 months .
please help me to find out some way