NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
25-11-2018
Hi,

Abhijeet here, 29th November 2018 Medical passed, still no update. Any one with mep in November please revert with your current status.
Waiting for passport request and copr
Hi, same here.

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
AOR Oct 7th and still in IP1 stage.
My BGV has not started yet and the status says "We will send you a message when we start your background verification.
It has already been more than 4 months now and the last update that I received for Medicals passed on 7th Nov.
I called up CIC and the only update they give is BGV has not started, we still have 2 more months.
Someone please suggest if there is something that I can do from my end other than waiting, because this is really frightening!
Mine is same AOR, same MEP and same status :(

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I have a question, My Fixed Deposit is due on 26th Feb, and it contains major amount of funds that I have shown for express entry. After renewing, will I have to update them again about my Proof of Funds through CSE?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I have a question, My Fixed Deposit is due on 26th Feb, and it contains major amount of funds that I have shown for express entry. After renewing, will I have to update them again about my Proof of Funds through CSE?
No I dont think it is necessary, as long as you dont take out the funds.

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Just to feel a bit of positive..... I noticed that almost 90% of indian aor till September have got ppr....As per immitracker.....Means next in line are oct candidates.....So try and stay positive.....ip1 and ip2 don't mean much I guess.....There are people working on our files and we should also get good news soon.....And btw....My aor is 23 Oct and after medical I'm still in ip1....Trying desperately to stay positive

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Just to feel a bit of positive..... I noticed that almost 90% of indian aor till September have got ppr....As per immitracker.....Means next in line are oct candidates.....So try and stay positive.....ip1 and ip2 don't mean much I guess.....There are people working on our files and we should also get good news soon.....And btw....My aor is 23 Oct and after medical I'm still in ip1....Trying desperately to stay positive
I guess you have got it wrong.. As per tracker, it is only 60 out 150 cases have got PPR so far

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I guess you have got it wrong.. As per tracker, it is only 60 out 150 cases have got PPR so far
But many in immitracker don't update. I have noticed in September AOR threads it's raining PPR this month.

From my observation it's generally 5 months for fsw-o the average processing time. So majority of September folks should have got PPR by now or will get it by this week. The remaining may be under review required or security screening etc so could take a while.

I expect Oct folks to get PPR from next week.

Reactions: pspatiala

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
I just checked the tracker and didn't use any tool....My observation was for indian application and I saw most of them have received ppr... again this was just to feel positive....

Reactions: pspatiala

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Myimmitracker only shows active cases. If you dont update your case in last 60 days or so, it gets deactivated
But many in immitracker don't update. I have noticed in September AOR threads it's raining PPR this month.

From my observation it's generally 5 months for fsw-o the average processing time. So majority of September folks should have got PPR by now or will get it by this week. The remaining may be under review required or security screening etc so could take a while.

I expect Oct folks to get PPR from next week.

Reactions: RR9187 and gpdave