+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I believe some times when IRCC is unable to fully complete evaluating a parameter such as Eligibility or Employment verification, they transfer the respective applicants file to his/her native local visa office and the case is taken forward for progression thereafter. I am not totally sure about my point. I may be wrong, but I just read this piece of information in other threads.
This is actually 99% true!!

rg2019

Feb 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018
Request for RCMP - October 31, 2018
RCMP Submitted - November 6th, 2018

Express Entry

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with similar timeline / any update?

Thanks in advance.
same here and I'm sure many others as well.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018
Request for RCMP - October 31, 2018
RCMP Submitted - November 6th, 2018

Express Entry

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with similar timeline / any update?

Thanks in advance.
My timeline is same and my aor is 12th oct

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
FSW-O Indian Oct AOR applicant will start moving to IP2 from next week as per Immitracker trends.
Hehe don't go by immitracker trends, they don't have real numbers, according to immitracker i should have received ppr by 12th Feb.
but yes i hope what u said becomes true
:)

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi All,

Sorry for posting this again but I need clarity if anybody can guide? Just being curious .

I applied in EE FSW-O (express entry Federal skill worker-Outland(India), AOR 16 Oct,2018. No message / no update after Medical passed. Yesterday i called IRCC to inquire about my status.

The agent said "Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India".

I have few doubts if some one can help please?

1. Routing to local visa office means initial check is done? Yes or no
2. This is due work load distribution? Yes or no
3. Routing to local visa office means there is some doubt in the file that is why CIO has so transferred to LVO?
4. Processing time - general trend for NDVO after file is reached NDVO

Thanks in advance

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
What are the odds that FSW-O Indian applicants (VO Ottawa) with Oct 2018 AOR will get their PPR in 180 days from AOR

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Hi All,

Sorry for posting this again but I need clarity if anybody can guide? Just being curious .

I applied in EE FSW-O (express entry Federal skill worker-Outland(India), AOR 16 Oct,2018. No message / no update after Medical passed. Yesterday i called IRCC to inquire about my status.

The agent said "Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India".

I have few doubts if some one can help please?

1. Routing to local visa office means initial check is done? Yes or no
2. This is due work load distribution? Yes or no
3. Routing to local visa office means there is some doubt in the file that is why CIO has so transferred to LVO?
4. Processing time - general trend for NDVO after file is reached NDVO

Thanks in advance
I may not be able to answer all your queries, but your file being transferred to LVO is a good sign. :)

Reactions: YuriBoskiy