+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can someone pls throw some light upon Schedule A IMM 5669

What exactly is this doc. why have some people received it and I haven't.
I have a long travel history and address history and yet I haven't got this.
Sometimes they ask for it when they have to send it to multiple third parties to carry background checks.

It's not a bad or good sign if you haven't ask for it.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why do you guys think it may be up for rejection? What factors are you considering?
My file hasn't been touched either. Should I also consider rejection as one of the reasons causing this delay.
Bcz till now I thought - they are just slow, maybe because of the high number of applicants, and that they are processing family or couple applicants faster (why I don't know). But I hadn't considered rejection - not after 4 months at least.

Pls advise.
I don't know. I would just feel a lot safer after I have passed eligibility :(

JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Why do you guys think it may be up for rejection? What factors are you considering?
My file hasn't been touched either. Should I also consider rejection as one of the reasons causing this delay.
Bcz till now I thought - they are just slow, maybe because of the high number of applicants, and that they are processing family or couple applicants faster (why I don't know). But I hadn't considered rejection - not after 4 months at least.

Pls advise.
I hope it's just slow processing. I honestly don't mind waiting till July. My worry is mainly because of the stage my application is stuck at. R10 is a simple document check that signifies that everything I provided matches what they expect before scrutinizing their validity. If that hasn't completed in 4 months, maybe I messed up with some document. Or maybe it's just my paranoia. I hope to find out more from GCMS notes.

But, you're right. In most cases, after this long a wait, there shouldn't be rejections. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Have a question guys, in the same boat as many of you, FSW - O(INDIA) , aor 13 Oct, Medical passed on 10 Nov and radio silence ever since then. Was thinking of ordering GCMS notes, which ones to order GCMS or GCMS +?
My case is same I have called cic they said eligibility pass, security not started,Aor 31 at oct

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Usually rejections are first to come, at least that was the case before. All ppl I know that got rejected got in 30-45 days from AOR.
On the other hand, if R10 and eligibility are not cleared I believe there is still a room for rejections to come.
Their processing seems to have changed, eligibility used to be the first step and that's not the case anymore.
I've been told eligibility can only start when criminality is done - which can take some time....

We just need to stay positive and believe everything is ok. GSMC notes can ease some stress as well.

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Usually rejections are first to come, at least that was the case before. All ppl I know that got rejected got in 30-45 days from AOR.
On the other hand, if R10 and eligibility are not cleared I believe there is still a room for rejections to come.
Their processing seems to have changed, eligibility used to be the first step and that's not the case anymore.
I've been told eligibility can only start when criminality is done - which can take some time....

We just need to stay positive and believe everything is ok. GSMC notes can ease some stress as well.
There are a lot of people who have passed or have their eligibility met without criminality even beingstarted. So, the premise that eligibility can't start before criminality is done is incorrect.

Reactions: SumH12

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
There are a lot of people who have passed or have their eligibility met without criminality even beingstarted. So, the premise that eligibility can't start before criminality is done is incorrect.
For some of us that was the answer when we called.
I guess my point exactly is that there is no straight forward answer, as their processing varies case by case.
For those who passed eligibility it's safe to say they will not get a rejection, but for those who's haven't even started - rejection after 3-4 months is still possible.
That's just what I think...

Reactions: SumH12

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018
Hi guys,
My AOR: 26/10/2018
MEP: 26/11/2018
Ghost update: 27/11/2018 (Criminality passed)
IP2 since AOR
Nationality: Russian
FSW Outland
Family of 2

Received my GCMS notes couple days ago generated on 14/02/2019 (80 days since AOR, dunno why I decided to order them so early).
Criminality passed
Info sharing: passed
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Office: Ottawa

Last movement 07/12/2018 (file transferred from CIO to CPC-Ottawa).

Read this thread a lot but never written until now. Hope the golden mail to everyone as soon as possible.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope it's just slow processing. I honestly don't mind waiting till July. My worry is mainly because of the stage my application is stuck at. R10 is a simple document check that signifies that everything I provided matches what they expect before scrutinizing their validity. If that hasn't completed in 4 months, maybe I messed up with some document. Or maybe it's just my paranoia. I hope to find out more from GCMS notes.

But, you're right. In most cases, after this long a wait, there shouldn't be rejections. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Is R10 not completed yet?

Usually R10 is completed within a month after MEP. This is the stage when most rejection happen for incomplete application.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Is R10 not completed yet?

Usually R10 is completed within a month after MEP. This is the stage when most rejection happen for incomplete application.
I know, that's why I'm worried. Two agents told me the same. I still hope GSMC notes will show something different . Hope to get them next week