Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Good day all ...happy new week ...I have carefully examine immitracker for October and other months aor as regards refused applications ....and found other that most rejection takes place at the very early stage of application.. Ranging from 1-44 days maximum .....I saw some DAT was even 7 days and some 22 days ...so let be very hopefully ...our application is actually going through the normal stages it ought to...its a process ...until they are through ...then we can see ppr mail ...those who got Thiers early were highly favoured by dedicated ircc staff ...

Reactions: Iwanttobeincanada

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Good day all ...happy new week ...I have carefully examine immitracker for October and other months aor as regards refused applications ....and found other that most rejection takes place at the very early stage of application.. Ranging from 1-44 days maximum .....I saw some DAT was even 7 days and some 22 days ...so let be very hopefully ...our application is actually going through the normal stages it ought to...its a process ...until they are through ...then we can see ppr mail ...those who got Thiers early were highly favoured by dedicated ircc staff ...
My application was rejected after 6.5 months :D:rolleyes:

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
C
I am a September applicant and came for some motivation. I had 23 days left for my 6 month period . Got the PR.. you all will get soon. My friend who was August 6 applicant got it on December 23rd. So that's the trend mainly . I am a single applicant. I don't know what's my visa office. A lot of people are getting PPR from september
I posted this in the September thread.
" Hazraat Hazrat hazraaat!
Just received the golden mail( gosh! I wanted to write this line so bad)
AOR 9 SEP 2018
Medical: around 15 Oct( tentative)
Ip2: Jan 4 2019
PPR : 15 Feb 2019

I am a New Delhi based applicant. I had recieved almost all my salary in cash although made the experience certificate with salary mentioned. I hired an immigration agent( never hire one). I am a lawyer by profession. I never called IRCC ( although was planning to call them on Monday). No GSM notes were ordered.
I had lost all hopes last week. My birthday was on the 9th, I wanted my PPR before my bday. I thought I will get into security screening but not. I am a Hindu but not a religious one. I chanted St. Expedite today evening while coming back from office and got the PR today ... I should start believing in the power of chanting now. Guys for any clarifications hit me up.
Apart from this can anyone tell me the ways to submit passport. Can I submit it by myself to the consulate/embassy.
PS: I am a big time lurker and it's my second post.
IELTS can cleared in the ninth attempt .
Final score was
L: 9
R: 9
S: 7.5
W: 7 ( this bastard took 8 times)
ECA: professional or master's degree."
Congratulations... Call vfs ,it's in nehrN place. U have to submit PP there

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019

Sailupstream

Oct 11, 2018
Iam following this thread every single day because Iam AOR October with a family of five. I was just wondering whenever you call or order those notes won’t us take the time off from the officers to do their core job which is issuing visas. Why are we so frightened and impatient about this whole process? I know how all of us must feel because we are all waiting to start a new life in a promised land. Let’s be positive and spread positivity. We are channeling energy towards failure by discussing all negative aspects of this whole process. We all have a good life wherever we are right now so let’s be greatful all what we have right now snd bless the visa officers for doing this job for us and pray together for better things in life. Just my thoughts

Reactions: Misty18

Hna876

Feb 2, 2019
I hope it's just slow processing. I honestly don't mind waiting till July. My worry is mainly because of the stage my application is stuck at. R10 is a simple document check that signifies that everything I provided matches what they expect before scrutinizing their validity. If that hasn't completed in 4 months, maybe I messed up with some document. Or maybe it's just my paranoia. I hope to find out more from GCMS notes.

But, you're right. In most cases, after this long a wait, there shouldn't be rejections. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Keep calm...oct aors are in similar situation more or less

Reactions: JohnsonRock

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
I am a September applicant and came for some motivation. I had 23 days left for my 6 month period . Got the PR.. you all will get soon. My friend who was August 6 applicant got it on December 23rd. So that's the trend mainly . I am a single applicant. I don't know what's my visa office. A lot of people are getting PPR from september
I posted this in the September thread.
" Hazraat Hazrat hazraaat!
Just received the golden mail( gosh! I wanted to write this line so bad)
AOR 9 SEP 2018
Medical: around 15 Oct( tentative)
Ip2: Jan 4 2019
PPR : 15 Feb 2019

I am a New Delhi based applicant. I had recieved almost all my salary in cash although made the experience certificate with salary mentioned. I hired an immigration agent( never hire one). I am a lawyer by profession. I never called IRCC ( although was planning to call them on Monday). No GSM notes were ordered.
I had lost all hopes last week. My birthday was on the 9th, I wanted my PPR before my bday. I thought I will get into security screening but not. I am a Hindu but not a religious one. I chanted St. Expedite today evening while coming back from office and got the PR today ... I should start believing in the power of chanting now. Guys for any clarifications hit me up.
Apart from this can anyone tell me the ways to submit passport. Can I submit it by myself to the consulate/embassy.
PS: I am a big time lurker and it's my second post.
IELTS can cleared in the ninth attempt .
Final score was
L: 9
R: 9
S: 7.5
W: 7 ( this bastard took 8 times)
ECA: professional or master's degree."
Congratulations! I am also NOC 4112z What exactly did you submit as proof of work experience? Just the Reference Letter stating your roles and duties? How about for proof of funds? Would appreciate your response.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
My application was rejected after 6.5 months :D:rolleyes:
Can you please elaborate?
It's super scary to hear that it is possible to get rejected after so long.
Would you please share more details about the reason?
Thank you.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can you please elaborate?
It's super scary to hear that it is possible to get rejected after so long.
Would you please share more details about the reason?
Thank you.
That is only possible in rare cases. 99% of the applications after 6 months period are usually accepted. I have gone through immitracker till March 2018. If I remember correctly, only one application was rejected after 200 days. All the rest were rejected within 70-75

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
just called and spoke to a pleasant and helpful agent fortunately.
Eligibility is in process and the agent is checking through my documents
Background checks haven't started yet
Security has been passed.

My office is Ottawa. I asked specifically if the agent believed my application would be processed within the 6 months and they said they couldn't see a reason why it wouldn't as they had everything asked for.

Not holding my breath but seemed positive in that it is moving at least. My AOR was 20th October.

Reactions: SumH12

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
just called and spoke to a pleasant and helpful agent fortunately.
Eligibility is in process and the agent is checking through my documents
Background checks haven't started yet
Security has been passed.

My office is Ottawa. I asked specifically if the agent believed my application would be processed within the 6 months and they said they couldn't see a reason why it wouldn't as they had everything asked for.

Not holding my breath but seemed positive in that it is moving at least. My AOR was 20th October.
Security completed before eligibility.? This is the first time I'm seeing such a case.

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Security completed before eligibility.? This is the first time I'm seeing such a case.
What I was told anyway, I'm not sure if there is a certain order or if that is bad sign?

EDIT:

In fairness in regard to eligibility she was a little vague and just said the agent was checking I met the stream applied for, she didn't specifically say it was still in progress or not or recommended pass. I wish i had pushed for more detail now but presumed the way she said it that it meant it was still ongoing.