+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

N S RAMA RAO

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Friends
Is there anyone whose application is being processed at Etobicoke IRCC office, Toronto?

AOR October 25
MEP November 23
Application is transferred from CIO to Etobicoke IRCC office, Toronto on November 23.
Since then no updates.
Nothing is started except Medicals Passed.

Is anyone having idea about processing time of Etobicoke IRCC Office?

thinkbig30

Dec 12, 2018
Category........
FSW
Dear Fellows

I inquired for the Visa Office. I got the following response. Can anybody guide me what should I expect considering the following statements
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently are currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
Thanks

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Dear Fellows

I inquired for the Visa Office. I got the following response. Can anybody guide me what should I expect considering the following statements
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
Thanks
Hi can u tell me where u wrote to that u got this response? Bcz i raised a Cse and my reply was very vague. They didnt mention if i passed eligibility or not or anything about criminality and security, even though I had very specifically asked for these.
Any email address u sent this to?

thinkbig30

Dec 12, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi can u tell me where u wrote to that u got this response? Bcz i raised a Cse and my reply was very vague. They didnt mention if i passed eligibility or not or anything about criminality and security, even though I had very specifically asked for these.
Any email address u sent this to?
I never got a response using the email. I used IRCC Webform for this query. I received their their response the very next day but now I don't understand what does it really mean.

However, it's good to see that my application has been moved to a Visa Office.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear Fellows

Thanks
I had the exact same response last week. However, my file was being processed at CPC-Ottawa. The only other thing I got to know was that initial assessment was completed on December 17,.2018(R10 check)

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
I don’t have much experience but your file looks good from the notes. I have a question, did have any refusal before and did you provide any LOE for that ?
Yes I had refusals and I provided LOE upfront and apparently Case Officer was satisfied with LOE

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Yes I had refusals and I provided LOE upfront and apparently Case Officer was satisfied with LOE
But theres even a colum while filling the PR form...where they would ask if u have been refused a visa before ...u cud tick yes there and explained... That's what I did for my wife ...she was refused US VISA June or july 2018

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
But theres even a colum while filling the PR form...where they would ask if u have been refused a visa before ...u cud tick yes there and explained... That's what I did for my wife ...she was refused US VISA June or july 2018
Yes that's what I did @kaurkaur Sorry I didnt provide LOE

salilkuk

Aug 23, 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm an FSW-O applicant with AOR Oct 24th, 2018.

I called CIC a couple of weeks ago and they said everything seems to be in order, ELIGIBILITY is MET and BCG has not been started. File is in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Hoping to get PPR in the next 2 months, fingers crossed!

Good luck to everyone.