FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Hi Nikita,
I am in a same situation. I have applied under bcpnp and which category you have applied for and what is Aor date??
Thanks
Hi Riya,
I am FSW - Outland. AOR 10th Oct

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Does it cost money for raising a case ...I would love to do that but I need to know the cost if there's any and the procedures ..any suggestion is highly welcome ..thanks in advance mate
Just raised a CSE on tuesday this week. Use this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
I got the reply the next day. Very vague reply - they didnt mention whether I passed eligibility, criminality and security - I guess because that hasnt started for me yet - I dont know. They said "we are pleased to inform you that everything is in order with your application. Currently at Case Processing Center Ottawa - we will contact if a decision has been made."

But you can surely go ahead and ask your question through the link - most people (for whom there has been progress - unlike me:() do receive specific responses.
No costs involved.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
It really needs to speed up.

I am not sure how they are going to deal with it this year, when they are going to be flooded with more applications.
I really hope they do speed up soon. as i see invites touching 4k in every draw these days.
I know there are a few people who got PPR from Nov too. Perhaps, cec or pnp folks.

pchandratre

Sep 24, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
FSW-O India Single

AOR: 8 Oct
MEP: 9 Nov

Received GCMS notes a couple of days ago; eligibility was set to met on 22 Nov. No movement since then :(
Mine is similar as your's:
AOR - 7th Oct 2018
MEP - 6th Nov 2018
Eligibility Met on 21st Nov 2018. Is your visa office Ottawa?
I guess it's following a pattern, except for few lucky one's who already got PPR already.

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Mine is similar as your's:
AOR - 7th Oct 2018
MEP - 6th Nov 2018
Eligibility Met on 21st Nov 2018. Is your visa office Ottawa?
I guess it's following a pattern, except for few lucky one's who already got PPR already.
Hi,
How did you know eligibility was met? You called CIC or GCMS notes?
Also, are you in IP1 or IP2?

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Thanks a lot mate ...wud do that when its exactly 2 months left for me ...and that would b 12th February..ie Tuesday next week .though I called CIC earlier this week ...was told criminality passed ,eligibility and security check hasn't started... Am 12th Oct aor

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Thanks a lot mate ...wud do that when its exactly 2 months left for me ...and that would b 12th February..ie Tuesday next week .though I called CIC earlier this week ...was told criminality passed ,eligibility and security check hasn't started... Am 12th Oct aor

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
AOR : Oct 7
MEP : Nov 7

Nothing since then. This is getting annoying now with people getting PPR whose AOR dates are after my AOR. Can someone suggest what the next course of action should be?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
AOR : Oct 7
MEP : Nov 7

Nothing since then. This is getting annoying now with people getting PPR whose AOR dates are after my AOR. Can someone suggest what the next course of action should be?
call cic agent to verify your status, ask them if your eligibility is met, criminality has begun or security checks have begun. And if any of these parameters are met then ask when (date) were they met.
Also, ask them your visa office where your application is being processed.

Calling them can be a task, waiting queue can be around an hour. So be prepared for that.

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
call cic agent to verify your status, ask them if your eligibility is met, criminality has begun or security checks have begun. And if any of these parameters are met then ask when (date) were they met.
Also, ask them your visa office where your application is being processed.

Calling them can be a task, waiting queue can be around an hour. So be prepared for that.
I don't mind calling them since I am in USA and my timings match with their office hours. Do you know what phone number should I be dialing? And of-course the IVR options I should follow?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I don't mind calling them since I am in USA and my timings match with their office hours. Do you know what phone number should I be dialing? And of-course the IVR options I should follow?
IRCC contacts and websites
  • Phone (from within Canada): 1 888 242 2100.
  • Phone (from outside of Canada): 1 613 944 4000.
I used skype to call from India, you may use skype hangout or any other application you may know. They work from 8 am to 4pm so try calling during their early morning hours.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really hope they do speed up soon. as i see invites touching 4k in every draw these days.
I know there are a few people who got PPR from Nov too. Perhaps, cec or pnp folks.
They seriously need more man power I guess. They have so much back logs and now they are inviting another 4K applicants every draw.

Seriously, they need to speed up!!