CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
AOR 20th Oct,
On 25th of Dec I called CIC and agent told me nothing has started yet, file in CPC-Ottawa there is no update in my file regarding Eligibility, criminality and security, as she said all yet to start.:(
I am yet to pay the RPRF fee no request letter to date.
BG status showing IP2 since AOR, stream FSW-O
In the boat with u oh ....
Ip2 since aor
Only called yestersay and was told criminality passed
Security and eligibility hasn't started
Aor 12th oct

JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Nope. You can expect ppr soon...ghost updates are precursor to golden mail...
Thanks!:)
I don't think that'll be the case for me though. I've not got the ghost updates on my account yet. I'm just hoping my file is touched before they send out my GCMS response. I called up the helpline a couple of days back, and a lady informed me that nothing (eligibility, criminality and security) had started yet for my application.

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hello everyone out here ..
I just spoke to an agent and the guy was extremely nice to the core ...
Eligibility....... Hasn't stared
Criminality ......passed
Security ........hasn't started as well ...
He said our application pretty look nice and very okay ..
Said no additional document needed ..
All document needed were received ..and that I shouldn't be bothered at all ...

My questions are :
BTW criminality, eligibility and security which one takes longer time or which is scary ?
Which number you have called?? And your application is inland or outland??

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
FSW-OUTLAND INDIA
Oct 24 AOR
MEP 26 Nov
IP1 since 26 Nov

Just called CIC and agent confirmed Eligibility Met. Criminality and Security yet to start.
I'm expecting to get ppr within 6 months.
That's great news that you passed Eligibility :)

You are 90% through, should probably expect PPR in 2 months

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi people,

I raised a CSE yesterday and asked them the status of my application i.e "have I passed eligibility, criminality and security" and asked for my Visa office. This is the response I got. My AOR is 10th Oct 2018. Meds Passed 9th Nov. And in IP1 since - no ghost update no change. I am FSWO - India

"We are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. All the required documents and information have been received by the case processing centre in Ottawa, Ontario for the moment. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

What does this imply? Has my eligibility, criminality and security not started at all?

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi people,

I raised a CSE yesterday and asked them the status of my application i.e "have I passed eligibility, criminality and security" and asked for my Visa office. This is the response I got. My AOR is 10th Oct 2018. Meds Passed 9th Nov. And in IP1 since - no ghost update no change. I am FSWO - India

"We are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. All the required documents and information have been received by the case processing centre in Ottawa, Ontario for the moment. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

What does this imply? Has my eligibility, criminality and security not started at all?
Hi Nikita,
I am in a same situation. I have applied under bcpnp and which category you have applied for and what is Aor date??
Thanks

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Does it cost money for raising a case ...I would love to do that but I need to know the cost if there's any and the procedures ..any suggestion is highly welcome ..thanks in advance mate