+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Neh@G

Feb 6, 2019
When did u raise a case ...its possible this reply was done as at when u raise a case ..probably u may have pass this stages as of now cos they usually reply after one month right ?a lot of changes would have happened since then
I raised the query on 28th Jan and received this response on 31st.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hello everyone out here ..
I just spoke to an agent and the guy was extremely nice to the core ...
Eligibility....... Hasn't stared
Criminality ......passed
Security ........hasn't started as well ...
He said our application pretty look nice and very okay ..
Said no additional document needed ..
All document needed were received ..and that I shouldn't be bothered at all ...

My questions are :
BTW criminality, eligibility and security which one takes longer time or which is scary ?

mwr19880806

Oct 3, 2018
Criminality ......passed

My questions are :
BTW criminality, eligibility and security which one takes longer time or which is scary ?
Eligibility is the most important, but security may take longer.

My security has not started yet, and it has been that way for about 1 month. I guess the time really equals to (Time of your file sitting in their office)+(The actual processing time). Just my opinion.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
What do they really do in reviewing eligibility?
Ur aor plz

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm in IP1 since OCT 10th! I see Indian Residence applications moving reallly slow- Or is this not true? Any PPR's or IP2 yet from similar timeline?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm in IP1 since OCT 10th! I see Indian Residence applications moving reallly slow- Or is this not true? Any PPR's or IP2 yet from similar timeline?
Yes, Indian residence applicants are moving at slow pace. I think average time now is 5 months sadly :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello,

My AOR is October 06th. I raised a web form query regarding the visa office and current status and here is the response I received:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
Any idea which stage this means? Account online shows background check has not started.
I am November 2 AOR and got the exact same response last week :(

Did you pay RPRF upfront?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Criminality ......passed

My questions are :
Eligibility is the most important and probably takes longer. If that is met 90% you are through unless you have committed or involved with a serious crime then security clearance gets flagged and it will probably take longer

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
did we do something wrong that all indian residents are being processed at turtle pace by CIC... Its almost 4 months now still just med done on 12 nov

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
did we do something wrong that all indian residents are being processed at turtle pace by CIC... Its almost 4 months now still just med done on 12 nov
No idea mate. In 2017 they were processing it super fast. At some point last year it slowed down.

I have only seen 1 or 2 cases getting PPR in 3-4 months time. Majority of Indian applicants are taking anywhere between 5-7 months :(

I am still waiting without any updates since December 4

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's really not fair! :/
Not really sure what we Indians have done to deserve this but that's what it is :(

Only handful seem to be getting PPR within 3-4 months time but that all depends on the officer. But majority of Indians processing time on average now is anywhere between 5-7 months :(

So we have a long way to go

I can't wait to get out of India for good!!

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Not really sure what we Indians have done to deserve this but that's what it is :(

Only handful seem to be getting PPR within 3-4 months time but that all depends on the officer. But majority of Indians processing time on average now is anywhere between 5-7 months :(

So we have a long way to go

I can't wait to get out of India for good!!
I'm waiting as well !! Not to put pressure upon anybody but i just talked to an agent and she just repeated what i have on my CIC account. Also mentioned there Might* be a delay upto May ( where in i had april 11 on progress bar) , i was out of words!!

Like seriously wtf?!! Why and on what basis are they processing? Kind of disturbed because i was hopeful for PPR soon by few of posts here about received PPR.