+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Where do you see this "not applicable" status?
I too got a letter for Document request and it turned out to be for RPRF fees.
I paid it on the same day (Dec 17th). Since then no update.
It is showing on the permanent residency application page where you see eligibility and by status.what is showing on yours

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Review of additional docs changed to "we are reviewing the adr you submitted" from Not Applicable
Did anyone here notice this change in their account?
After how many days it changed mine is same as NA after doc submitted on 11thDec

ashok99

Jan 14, 2019
hi to all my aor 26 oct .iam completed 3 from my aor can i call ircc to know what is my status .iam in ip2 past 2 months .

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys,

I feel I'm a bit late posting here but nevertheless

AOR - 6th Oct'18
MP - 5th Nov'18

Need advise on where do we stand based on how our current status look - TIA

Current Status of Application

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message it this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message it this changes.
Background Check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What is your stream? Inland or Outland? You should call the agents to inquire about Eligibility, Security, Criminality and Visa Office or Order GCMS notes. From what I think, you're application is in IP1 stage, they haven't started your background check.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Everybody plz relax ...a lots of September AOR are now receiving ppr mail as I close to 5 or 10 daily are bin sent in other group I joined

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Everybody plz relax ...a lots of September AOR are now receiving ppr mail as I close to 5 or 10 daily are bin sent in other group I joined

man i hope u r right...i have really lost patience and stressed like crazy...guess what my agent could hv done the aor by 24th sept but thanks to him my aor is 13 october...12nov med..since then no change...i dont hv userd id and pass so i cant login...have to beg to him eveytime for snapshot of my profile...funny thing is i was dreaming of celebrating Christmas in Canada and 31st too....so wrong i was....didnt imagine even in my wildest dream that it would be such a slow process....im fsw -o india...450 crs...i just think that indians are being processed super slow..while Nigerians and usa are being processed super fast.....cant comprehend whats going on... is this happening since july or was it always this slow?

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
The good news is that there's no bad news ...as the saying ...no news is good news ....let's keep waiting ..we are next in line ...September aor are really receiving ppr...have seen like 4 today in September group .

MWCW2018

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
The good news is that there's no bad news ...as the saying ...no news is good news ....let's keep waiting ..we are next in line ...September aor are really receiving ppr...have seen like 4 today in September group .
Yeah, I noticed that September is REALLY speeding up! So we just need to be patient!