+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Moheissa10

Oct 24, 2018
Hello,
AOR 28th October

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Pls advice

Ocanada2018

Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
14 October
Hello,
AOR 28th October

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Pls advice
Hello , same for me AOR 14 October.
Were are you from?

mail2hart

Sep 30, 2018
Hello Group,
My AOR is 27-Oct, could you please add me to the whatsapp group.
Number is +1 848-391-6445.

Thank you!

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Got biometrics request (but still no MEP). I am applying together with my family (5 including myself) but only got requests for myself and my spouse. That means children dont need it, right? Or should I take them with me?

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello!
It seems like I can't find any informations, myimmitrackers or any updates on FSTC. I'm FSTC inland, aor oct 09. Does anyone know processing time? Is it longer than other programs? Thanks!

Ocanada2018

Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
14 October
Got biometrics request (but still no MEP). I am applying together with my family (5 including myself) but only got requests for myself and my spouse. That means children dont need it, right? Or should I take them with me?
No just you and your spouse. Children under 16 dont need biom

Amirxon

Aug 24, 2018
Uzbekistan
Category........
PNP
Today I received RPRF request.
Seems eligibility passed and IP2 is well underway.

Edit
Should receive PPR in December.
Hi Yuriy I send new message to you on immitracker could you check it please. I have a query about biometric process in Bishkek, My phone number +998998585356 whatsup, telegrame. Thank you.

druzhynin

Oct 3, 2018
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey, guys!

I received invitation for Biometrics on November, 22. Today we went to VFS office in Kiev and finished this EE stage at 14:00.
I was a little bit surprised because my Biometrics status changed to "Completed" in 3 hours :)
Is it common situation?

Last edited:

Debbu

Aug 17, 2018
What about other status?
My AOR was also 15 Oct. Current status is :
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is IP1 right? Does it mean my R10 is complete? or it cannot be said from above status?
We have the same aor,my status also says the same,let me know if anything changes

Reactions: wvey

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hey, guys!

I received invitation for Biometrics on November, 22. Today we went to VFS office in Kiev and finished this EE stage at 14:00.
I was a little bit surprised because my Biometrics status changed to "Completed" in 3 hours :)
Is it common situation?
My husband did biometrics in Lviv just last month. It appeared in our application on the same day. That was for a work permit. At least something that CIC does is fast!

Reactions: druzhynin

dstxy147

Jan 11, 2018
hello

anyone here has a medical deferral for pregnancy? I want to know what happens in that case from anyone that has an AOR in october