muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
I just received an email from VAC (VFS global) Subject: Application accepted.
I actually gave my Biometrics on 1st Nov 2018 and the email says my application has been processed and I can track the status online (tracking No is given).
When I am checking its says no record.

Though, on 2nd Nov my CIC account was already updated with status "Completed" for Biometrics.

anyone here can shed some light.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
My sister's timeline's as follows:

AOR: October 18th
Medical Pass: November 16th (today)
Request for Biometrics: November 16th (she will go for Biometrics on sunday - which is a working day in Qatar).

After getting her Biometrics done, what is the next step? Will they provide a letter of confirmation or something that she needs to send to CIC?
I gave in Qatar. they will put a sticker on your BIL and nothing else however, your online status for Biometrics should update next day as "Completed"
This is what happened in my case.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
I actually gave my Biometrics on 1st Nov 2018 and the email says my application has been processed and I can track the status online (tracking No is given).

Though, on 2nd Nov my CIC account was already updated with status "Completed" for Biometrics.

after trying few times I somehow manage to get the status which says my application has been forwarded to Abu Dhabi visa office.

Apparently, my application is being processed there, I believe so.

This is for your info

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Even I had the same as your from day one, since AOR.
good for you for passing medicals already, anytime soon you will be receiving the email :) i still have to wait for medical, there are already some who passed it with Oct 19 AOR, so keeping my hopes up.

Reactions: muz

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
good for you for passing medicals already, anytime soon you will be receiving the email :) i still have to wait for medical, there are already some who passed it with Oct 19 AOR, so keeping my hopes up.
It is nowadays taking 26 + days or so for Med Passed so you should get it soon.

Best of luck

Last edited:
Reactions: pochfaye0704

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
It is nowadays taking 26 + days or so for Med Passed so you should get it soon.

Best of luck
Thanks! Do they work on Sundays too? Just curious, LOL. :D

Coz I received an email yesterday, hoping it was MEP, hahaha, but NO, it was just a ghost update. Just thinking about the positive side of it, at least I know that they opened my file, right? :)

Last edited:

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Thanks! Do they work on Sundays too? Just curious, LOL. :D

Coz I received an email yesterday, hoping it was MEP, hahaha, but NO, it was just a ghost update. Just thinking about the positive side of it, at least I know that they opened my file, right? :)
They definetly don't work on weekends
You get mail on weekends sometimes due to some system delays. I guess mails are triggered during Friday working hours but it gets delayed and ppl receive on Saturdays.

Reactions: pochfaye0704

YuriBoskiy

Nov 16, 2018

I received a similar message this morning that states "Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, Moscow".
I think these messages do not mean much in terms of application status apart from informing which LVO is looking at your case.

Last edited:

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
I received a similar message this morning that states "Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, Moscow".
I think such messages do not mean much in terms of application status apart from informing which LVO is looking at your case.
Yes true it only gives information regarding visa office looking your case.