+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I was also expecting for biometrics at least, it says that "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete and ..." and that i have to send my passport + photos + Annex 1 within 30 days, it has my UCI, bar code, application number in the email.

Just wondering, I can also put my friend's address, it doesn't have to be my own, right ?
Yea you can give your friends address

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
What is the next stage after biometric request?
I got biometric number, enrolment date in my top right corner status after providing the biometric information(fingerprints and photo at VAC).
Usually how long does it take from "We need your fingerprints to process your application" to something like "ok we got your fingerprints" ?
Aor -> 15 oct
bil -> 10 nov
med passed
Maybe a week or 2

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
What is the next stage after biometric request?
I got biometric number, enrolment date in my top right corner status after providing the biometric information(fingerprints and photo at VAC).
Usually how long does it take from "We need your fingerprints to process your application" to something like "ok we got your fingerprints" ?
Aor -> 15 oct
bil -> 10 nov
med passed
My got updated two days after I gave my finger prints and pic.

The status now says "Completed"

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi guys i have a problem, my AOR was 20 october and i just realised today that i submited a copy of PC not original i sent a CSE today with the original document and explained everything do you think that they can attach it quickly to my application before an officer start on my application? Im scared:(

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi guys i have a problem, my AOR was 20 october and i just realised today that i submited a copy of PC not original i sent a CSE today with the original document and explained everything do you think that they can attach it quickly to my application before an officer start on my application? Im scared:(
They take 5 working days to respond. Now you can just wait and hope. But I think it should be OK

Reactions: Kittyy