+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Saman Z.

Sep 23, 2018
Hi.

Application submitted on 5th October
AOR Received on 5th October 2018

Let me know if there is a whatsapp group for October AOR?

paul85

Sep 23, 2016
Hi.
EE-CEC
ITA-5th September 2018
Application submitted-10th October 2018
AOR received-10th October 2018

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi there, i submitted my application the 5th of October, i received an email (in my email account and not through onekey) about payment and submission. Is that the AOR or should i be expecting something else?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi.
EE-CEC
ITA-5th September 2018
Application submitted-10th October 2018
AOR received-10th October 2018
Hi, I am writing to you to understand the AOR. Is it the email saying that payment was done and the file is received? Or there is something else I should receive into my ircc/oinp box. Thanks

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
hi all

I know this is a very common question, but just to be sure and up-to-date, do I have to include a credit card in the PoF?
what about the balance on the credit card? will the authorities sum up all numbers from savings accounts, term deposits, ... etc (or whatever I present as PoF) to identify if I meet the funds limit?
Problem is, I am an bank auditor and cannot stop thinking as such. In other words, that's what I would do if I was them :D:D
What I read in other threads goes against my training and experience and it feels odd

thank you

paul85

Sep 23, 2016
Hi, I am writing to you to understand the AOR. Is it the email saying that payment was done and the file is received? Or there is something else I should receive into my ircc/oinp box. Thanks
If you submit your application online then you will receive a letter which is ‘acknowledgement of receipts’ and that is AOR. Normally you will get that within a moments

Reactions: Pura Vida

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
If you submit your application online then you will receive a letter which is ‘acknowledgement of receipts’ and that is AOR. Normally you will get that within a moments
Just for info, it took me more than 48 hours to receive AOR after submitting my application.

Reactions: Pura Vida

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
hi all

I know this is a very common question, but just to be sure and up-to-date, do I have to include a credit card in the PoF?
what about the balance on the credit card? will the authorities sum up all numbers from savings accounts, term deposits, ... etc (or whatever I present as PoF) to identify if I meet the funds limit?
Problem is, I am an bank auditor and cannot stop thinking as such. In other words, that's what I would do if I was them :D:D
What I read in other threads goes against my training and experience and it feels odd

thank you
You need to give proof of your funds and any outstanding debts, loan and liabilities that you have.

Reactions: SumH12

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hi all

thank you
You can include if you want, I don't think it matters. I had included it and in my GCMS notes .. Analyst made a note saying

"Note: No use of credit card statement."

Reactions: SumH12