Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Hi All,

Yesterday I received an "Information Letter" in my online account. The details of the letter are as follows:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our New Delhi office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances: Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;  Change in health;  You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. In addition, failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s) Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child......
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS You must submit together: 1. One copy of this letter. 2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. 3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EBe.pdf) All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

My question - Is this the same as the passport request letter? If I have no changes in Step 1, can I directly go for Step 2 and 3. Or I inform them that I have no changes in Step 1 and then wait for them to reply and then go for Step 2 and 3. Deadline is only 30 days.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi All,

Yesterday I received an "Information Letter" in my online account. The details of the letter are as follows:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our New Delhi office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances: Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;  Change in health;  You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. In addition, failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s) Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child......
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS You must submit together: 1. One copy of this letter. 2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. 3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EBe.pdf) All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

My question - Is this the same as the passport request letter? If I have no changes in Step 1, can I directly go for Step 2 and 3. Or I inform them that I have no changes in Step 1 and then wait for them to reply and then go for Step 2 and 3. Deadline is only 30 days.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
My God this is your PPR!!! This is a pass request. Of course skip step 1 and send passport

Reactions: TheMapleDream

TheMapleDream

Oct 31, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Hi All,

Today I got back my passport with the visa stamped, along with the COPR. My journey from AOR to COPR was indeed a long one and I am relieved that it is finally over. When they said the processing time is between six months to a year, little did I expect it to take years to get mine.

Honestly speaking when I got the "Information Request" in my online account, I could not believe my eyes and I actually put this in the forum to double check if it is indeed the golden letter I was waiting for from many years.

This forum definitely kept me sane! A big thankyou to all of you for being with me in this journey.

Congrats to all those who have received their PPRs and praying for those you are still waiting. It took 4 long years to get mine. Just don't give up!

Thanks,
@TheMapleDream

Sep 17, 2022
Hi All,

Today I got back my passport with the visa stamped, along with the COPR. My journey from AOR to COPR was indeed a long one and I am relieved that it is finally over. When they said the processing time is between six months to a year, little did I expect it to take years to get mine.

Honestly speaking when I got the "Information Request" in my online account, I could not believe my eyes and I actually put this in the forum to double check if it is indeed the golden letter I was waiting for from many years.

This forum definitely kept me sane! A big thankyou to all of you for being with me in this journey.

Congrats to all those who have received their PPRs and praying for those you are still waiting. It took 4 long years to get mine. Just don't give up!

Thanks,
@TheMapleDream
Congratulations and all the best for the future!!!

Reactions: TheMapleDream

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Guys, I finally received my PPR in the end of November. AOR October 2018. So it took them 4 years and 1 month to finalize my application. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting! Don't lose hope.

Reactions: cansha