FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Yeah. It's sad for all of us who are still waiting.
I wonder if they started the SS before they asked for CV or only after. This is the only reason why I probably should order CBSA notes, but I really don't want to wait for them as well. All these waiting games are crazy.
As I know, file sent for SS a day after eligibility passed, actual SS start after a month or two. But in total average time is 6 months.
This wait is something more than craziness.

Reactions: bubusik

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hi guys, two weeks passed since my update so here goes. AOR Oct 20.

ADR for new passport (old one expired) couple of weeks ago. Submitted it almost instantly.

Called them today, as no update since then, and the agent wasn't helpful with the timeline. He mentioned the documents have been received. What can I expect as far as timeline guys?
You shouldn't get the ADR for passport renewal. You should provide it upfront when it was about to expire IRCC have different timelines to review ADR

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
Email ID: goodale@sasktel.net
ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

bcc the email id's

Format:

Hello Sir

Name:
Application Number:
UCI Number:
Date of Birth:
Aor:

I am writing with regards to my express entry file that has crossed xyz months.

It would be nice to know any further updates regarding my application.

Appreciate your time and assistance in this matter.

Regards
Xyz

thanks for your help again, i have sent an email to Ralph. awaiting reply. how long does he generally take to reply, if you know about that.

Reactions: kzeed12

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello All,

We finally received our GCMS notes.I went through the GCMS forum but couldn't understand all on it.Basically theres a RR on our application and we would really appreciate any help in interpreting the notes.Its been 10+ months for us and our medicals expire in 20 days. Here is the text;

"REVIEW REQUIRED R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED R76:SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points Total:74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:Complete"

First I though, the RR was for NOC and POF, but the following paragraph confirms that job duties match the NOC.What does the highlighted line mean?

"EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree:Information Networking xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category-Letter confirms salary of X/year -Letter confirms fulltime employment.FSW Work :9 years and 5 months,CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points"

Mostly the RR is for POF.We uploaded Bank Statements.The GCMS notes say the following;

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: PLEASE REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENTS-EDOC XXXXXXXXX-CAD X per ABC Bank Statement at 2018-10-04 ( amnt comfortably above the required cutoff)"

What other documents can we upload for POF??

Thanks!

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I got an update!!! Finally, after several months I got an update on CIC without any change on the status part. I just called CIC and the agent said my eligibility is passed (it was RR for PoF for a couple of months) :)
Congrats @Blackhole .. that is one major step crossed - did they start security?

Reactions: Blackhole

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello All,

We finally received our GCMS notes.I went through the GCMS forum but couldn't understand all on it.Basically theres a RR on our application and we would really appreciate any help in interpreting the notes.Its been 10+ months for us and our medicals expire in 20 days. Here is the text;

"REVIEW REQUIRED R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Met R76:SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS:REVIEW REQUIRED R76:SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points Total:74 Ready to Finalize RPRF:Complete"

First I though, the RR was for NOC and POF, but the following paragraph confirms that job duties match the NOC.What does the highlighted line mean?

"EXPERIENCE:Lock-in-Date:2018-10-20.Primary Occupation:NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL PROVIDED:Master's Degree:Information Networking xxxx-xx-xx to xxx-xx-xx-Senior Software Engineer (NOC 2173)-at XXXXXX-eDOC#xxxxxxxxx-Letter Dated 2018-10-05 appears to confirm employment in the declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set in the declared NOC category-Letter confirms salary of X/year -Letter confirms fulltime employment.FSW Work :9 years and 5 months,CRS Foreign Work: 9 years and 5 months.FSW Work:1 year CRS Foreign Work:3 + years

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 +years ,15 FSW points"

Mostly the RR is for POF.We uploaded Bank Statements.The GCMS notes say the following;

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: PLEASE REVIEW ACCOUNT STATEMENTS-EDOC XXXXXXXXX-CAD X per ABC Bank Statement at 2018-10-04 ( amnt comfortably above the required cutoff)"

What other documents can we upload for POF??

Thanks!
Looks like you did your part to send in updates bank docs - now the wait is for officer to pick up the file and double check the docs before finalizing .
Good luck

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Looks like you did your part to send in updates bank docs - now the wait is for officer to pick up the file and double check the docs before finalizing .
Good luck
Hi thanks for your reply.We had sent the bank statements in our original application.But we has just sent the bank statements as the amount was enough.Do you think we should upload something else?or are bank statements not legit enough?

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
The same day or in less than 2 days
Hi

I got a reply from them

It is at CIO - Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sept 21, 2019.

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
Hi

I got a reply from them

It is at CIO - Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sept 21, 2019.
What can do next ?