Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello Guys,

Congrats to all Oct applicants who received PPR.

How many of us are under security screening?
@whiterabbit I dont know if I pleased to see your SS start date, mine is same. Got ghost update on 8 April and selected for comprehensive security screening. No update yet :eek:

@SithLord are you still here :( waiting for PPR???

Reactions: SithLord

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
@ayaz_acca glad to see you!
Yes, my situation is just the same. No updates since April, security is still ongoing. I expect something new in a couple of months, don't think we're gonna be a part of 365+ days club. At least I hope so :)

Reactions: ayaz_acca

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
@ayaz_acca glad to see you!
Yes, my situation is just the same. No updates since April, security is still ongoing. I expect something new in a couple of months, don't think we're gonna be a part of 365+ days club. At least I hope so :)
I wish good luck to you and myself for not being part of 365+ club.
But I have seen lots of people who got cleared with 6 months from start of SS date, even I knows people who got cleared in between 4 to 5 months.
Now question is that is this timeline would work for us? or we will again prove to be unlucky:(
Honestly speaking I am at least expecting re-medical request in September.
Did you order CBSA?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

Congrats to all Oct applicants who received PPR.

How many of us are under security screening?
@whiterabbit I dont know if I pleased to see your SS start date, mine is same. Got ghost update on 8 April and selected for comprehensive security screening. No update yet :eek:

@SithLord are you still here :( waiting for PPR???
Hello brother, so good to see you back :)

Yes I'm still here waiting for the miracle :D:D:D:D:D:D

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello brother, so good to see you back :)

Yes I'm still here waiting for the miracle :D:D:D:D:D:D
The miracle is you didn't received fourth ADR :D:D

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hey guys! My medicals expired yesterday. And I'll reach 11 months of waiting on September, 9th. Wow! Never thought I'd be at this point.
are you under security screening?

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
are you under security screening?
I most likely am. I haven't ordered notes. Eligibility was passed in April and security has been in progress since April as per several phone calls to IRCC. I have been asked to upload my CV couple of months ago which I think is a strong indicator of comprehensive security screening.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
I most likely am. I haven't ordered notes. Eligibility was passed in April and security has been in progress since April as per several phone calls to IRCC. I have been asked to upload my CV couple of months ago which I think is a strong indicator of comprehensive security screening.
Sad to hear you are under SS.
I don't know if CV only is a strong indicator, they never asked me to upload cv or any other doc.

@whiterabbit did they asked you for any ADR since your SS started?

ReneeK

May 23, 2018
Hi Guys. I have been a silent reader of this thread. My AOR is October 3, 2018. Today makes it 11 months of waiting. Last update from Ralph in August said eligibility & criminality passed. However, security checks are in progress for my spouse. Question here is my medicals expire on September 21, is it smart to get a re-medical prior to that date or just book an appointment towards that day with the clinic (because the clinic is rarely free for appointments, you have to book like a month ahead). I really don't know how much longer before PPR, we're so discouraged at this point!

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Sad to hear you are under SS.
I don't know if CV only is a strong indicator, they never asked me to upload cv or any other doc.

@whiterabbit did they asked you for any ADR since your SS started?
Yeah. It's sad for all of us who are still waiting.
I wonder if they started the SS before they asked for CV or only after. This is the only reason why I probably should order CBSA notes, but I really don't want to wait for them as well. All these waiting games are crazy.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
No :)
And I think they will never ask - normally they request some docs in the beginning of SS as I know.
What about you? Have you been asked to provide some documents?
Im lucky though, no ADR.

Reactions: whiterabbit

Hi guys, two weeks passed since my update so here goes. AOR Oct 20.

ADR for new passport (old one expired) couple of weeks ago. Submitted it almost instantly.

Called them today, as no update since then, and the agent wasn't helpful with the timeline. He mentioned the documents have been received. What can I expect as far as timeline guys?