+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Cool. But this is October AOR thread
I know that it is October AOR. One of my acquaintances from Ray of Hope submitted her application and I congratulated her. She asked me where i reached in my process, following my reply someone asked me my AOR. Clear?
And a month's AOR is not exclusively for those who submitted their application in that month. :p

Reactions: Mio_ and Santacan

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I know that it is October AOR. One of my acquaintances from Ray of Hope submitted her application and I congratulated her. She asked me where i reached in my process, following my reply someone asked me my AOR. Clear?
And a month's AOR is not exclusively for those who submitted their application in that month. :p
Cool :)

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi everyone,
I have this situation. Please guide me:

I am not claiming points for my husband´s work experience (all has been outside Canada) but since he got the reference letters I put the info in Work History section. So, I submitted each of his employment reference letters in my personalized checklist.
Now, I am noticing that only his current employment letter has the webpage and address of the employer (current job is 3 years). But the previous ones, don´t have the contact info. What to do? :confused: Will this be an issue for our process? My mistake :(... I focused more in my letters and I missed this on his.

USCAN2019

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have this situation. Please guide me:

I am not claiming points for my husband´s work experience (all has been outside Canada) but since he got the reference letters I put the info in Work History section. So, I submitted each of his employment reference letters in my personalized checklist.
Now, I am noticing that only his current employment letter has the webpage and address of the employer (current job is 3 years). But the previous ones, don´t have the contact info. What to do? :confused: Will this be an issue for our process? My mistake :(... I focused more in my letters and I missed this on his.
Dont worry about it, They can verify employer, for example: by googling it or any other search engine. They wont silmpy reject it. If needed they will ask you about information and also when you create profile you put employer number/email and other info. Nothing to worry about if the employment is genuine. Good Luck

Reactions: SumH12

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Dont worry about it, They can verify employer, for example: by googling it or any other search engine. They wont silmpy reject it. If needed they will ask you about information and also when you create profile you put employer number/email and other info. Nothing to worry about if the employment is genuine. Good Luck
Thanks.
Yes, both of his previous employers can be found when googling the companies´ name.

USCAN2019

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks.
Yes, both of his previous employers can be found when googling the companies´ name.
Perfect and also if you are claiming points, you shouldn’t be thinking about it. In My case i forgot to put 40Hrs/Week, i only put “working Full Time” on one of the reference letter. I know my employment is genuine, if they come back i have answers ready. don’t stress out.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Perfect and also if you are claiming points, you shouldn’t be thinking about it. In My case i forgot to put 40Hrs/Week, i only put “working Full Time” on one of the reference letter. I know my employment is genuine, if they come back i have answers ready. don’t stress out.
Thank you for your words of encouragement! I get paraoid regarding this process and I am only starting this waiting game :oops:

Reactions: USCAN2019

USCAN2019

Aug 30, 2018
Thank you for your words of encouragement! I get paraoid regarding this process and I am only starting this waiting game :oops:
I know, i m in the same boat, AOR September 10th. Try to distract yourself, don’t just think about your application, you will get your PPR even faster. I am trying not to check any online portal. Trust me, the more you read about other applicants problems, more stress you get. So just be positive and trust the process.

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys! I submitted my application and received my AOR on 17 Oct.
FSW - Outland, residing in Sydney, Indian citizenship!
Anyone knows what's the approximate processing time till PPR?