08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
I got all of these information from ecas
How did you send in your schedule A if you only use ecas? You didnt upload it to gckey?

Youre singapore visa office right?

Last edited:

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
How did you send in your schedule A if you only use ecas? You didnt upload it to gckey?

It's possible to send documents in via the web form which is available to anyone. In that case, the documents required a handwritten signature so you have to print and scan them in order to send them.

greenhouse

May 25, 2018
Can someone tell me which stage I am in?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone tell me which stage I am in?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You are in the waiting stage.

I assume that you've submitted your PCCs and Schedule A?

Likely your file will have already been transferred to a visa office and it's there to be processed. Depending on the office, and indeed the individual officer looking at your file, you may not see any updates until right before you get DM/PPR.

Reactions: greenhouse

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018

I sent my schedule A to my wife and she sent that to my lawer and they upload that file.
Yes i am from singapore visa office.
Check my timeline above and pls tell what next to me and how much time it takes more. BTW in online tools my background show Decision made. But i dont get any mail yet.

TIA

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi i e mailed lvo to inquire about my app starus because on gckey it says add docs needed and medical reults they are awaiting for but I received no message on gckey nor personal email. Anyways i inquired ladt month on thr 25th of april and ladt week on the 17th I received a response saying they sent my husband the med request and pcc request back in December brfore it transferred to lvo which was jan 30. In the email it stated the email it was sent on and surprisngly enough they got the wrong e mail on record for my hubby ! .... they suggested w chrck our spam folder ... so 5 months back and not once did they tell us hey w need docs ftom u plz send them after that!:/
I respondef and corrected the email and attachrd the generic info firm witg all the contact info on it which was the one we sent to them when submitting our app
So yeah they have a wtong email nowhere close to wjat my husbands actual email is
Uts been a week and havmt got any update about it or anything like if they sent a med request and its serious they should immediately resend it so we can continue with caee anf it stops lingering.
Now im just sitting here frustrated about all this
All these momths wasted and no progress im sure the app is sitting in lvo untouchrd until we get med done once they decide to send us that form thwt is ugh
Still eligibility and bcg to do ugh i dont see it coming along
Im an oct 17 applicant btw

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Pre-arrival received today from Vienna VO, the full timeline is in the signature!

ninahaddad

Nov 6, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10/06/2017
Hi i e mailed lvo to inquire about my app starus because on gckey it says add docs needed and medical reults they are awaiting for but I received no message on gckey nor personal email. Anyways i inquired ladt month on thr 25th of april and ladt week on the 17th I received a response saying they sent my husband the med request and pcc request back in December brfore it transferred to lvo which was jan 30. In the email it stated the email it was sent on and surprisngly enough they got the wrong e mail on record for my hubby ! .... they suggested w chrck our spam folder ... so 5 months back and not once did they tell us hey w need docs ftom u plz send them after that!:/
I respondef and corrected the email and attachrd the generic info firm witg all the contact info on it which was the one we sent to them when submitting our app
So yeah they have a wtong email nowhere close to wjat my husbands actual email is
Uts been a week and havmt got any update about it or anything like if they sent a med request and its serious they should immediately resend it so we can continue with caee anf it stops lingering.
Now im just sitting here frustrated about all this
All these momths wasted and no progress im sure the app is sitting in lvo untouchrd until we get med done once they decide to send us that form thwt is ugh
Still eligibility and bcg to do ugh i dont see it coming along
Im an oct 17 applicant btw
How frustrating!!! I too am at the LVO. I requested the notes and received them this morning. The officer note reads "Referred to Mission for further review" back in March of 2018. My hubby has a few items on his FBI report but they date back 17+ years... How did you email the Los Angeles Visa Office? I'ld like more info... We are planning on moving to Canada at the end of June and if his papers are not in by that time, he will go in as a visitor (we go to Montreal every summer - so it's nothing new). Once the papers come in, he will exit & re-enter... Anyone see a problem with this?

Reactions: Lysa

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
How frustrating!!! I too am at the LVO. I requested the notes and received them this morning. The officer note reads "Referred to Mission for further review" back in March of 2018. My hubby has a few items on his FBI report but they date back 17+ years... How did you email the Los Angeles Visa Office? I'ld like more info... We are planning on moving to Canada at the end of June and if his papers are not in by that time, he will go in as a visitor (we go to Montreal every summer - so it's nothing new). Once the papers come in, he will exit & re-enter... Anyone see a problem with this?
Im actually the london visa office lol

Reactions: ninahaddad

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
But no there isnt any issue of that can exit enter freely

Reactions: ninahaddad

greenhouse

May 25, 2018
You are in the waiting stage.

I assume that you've submitted your PCCs and Schedule A?

Likely your file will have already been transferred to a visa office and it's there to be processed. Depending on the office, and indeed the individual officer looking at your file, you may not see any updates until right before you get DM/PPR.

Thank you. I submitted everything in February. But it has been not made any changes on gckey. I would like some sort of an update from them.