+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Thank you, I hope that they won’t ask for additional docs :) here’s our timeline:

App received: oct 4
Aor/sched a req/pcc req: Nov 16
SA/Med req: Nov 20
File transfer to MVO: Nov 30
Dec 11: started processing (MVO)
Dec 13: Medical passed
Dec 13-Feb 12 HIATUS
Feb 13: Pre arrival
Is your MVO referring to Manila, or Mexico?

Reactions: Christine M

Sereen

Jan 20, 2018
Are you talking about Ecas or GCKey ?
I’m not 100% sure,but it does seem like an unusually long time to not hear any information from them about submitting schedule A or medical or PCC.
If I were you I would give cic a call to make sure the request wasn’t sent out and for some reason you’d don’t receive it. Better to be safe than sorry ! :)
Do you know how to contact them from the US?

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
Thank you, I hope that they won’t ask for additional docs :) here’s our timeline:

App received: oct 4
Aor/sched a req/pcc req: Nov 16
SA/Med req: Nov 20
File transfer to MVO: Nov 30
Dec 11: started processing (MVO)
Dec 13: Medical passed
Dec 13-Feb 12 HIATUS
Feb 13: Pre arrival
Hi @Christine M - I don't think they will be asking for any more documents. My consultant said that after the letter, it is very unlikely that they will ask for any other documents. Congratulations!

Reactions: Christine M

erique

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi there, @Kishaloy_Paul :)

I'm just a bit curious 'cause I saw on one of your posts that your VO is Singapore. I hope you don't mind me asking some questions :)
My husband (Sponsor) just received the file transfer email on February 13 saying that my PR Application has been forwarded to Singapore Visa Office.

So, I was just wondering about the following:

1. When exactly did the PA's ECAS change to In Process? Was it before or after you received the File Transfer Email?
2. Also, have you had any medical request yet?

Thank you very much :)

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi there, @Kishaloy_Paul :)

I'm just a bit curious 'cause I saw on one of your posts that your VO is Singapore. I hope you don't mind me asking some questions :)
My husband (Sponsor) just received the file transfer email on February 13 saying that my PR Application has been forwarded to Singapore Visa Office.

So, I was just wondering about the following:

1. When exactly did the PA's ECAS change to In Process? Was it before or after you received the File Transfer Email?
2. Also, have you had any medical request yet?

Thank you very much :)
Answer to the questions -
1) ECAS will change to "In Process" after AOR2. I wrote you the information about AOR2 in conversation, which you have sent to me.
2) No! I didn't get any medical request yet.

Waiting starts for you, but keep smiling :)

Reactions: erique

erique

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Answer to the questions -
1) ECAS will change to "In Process" after AOR2. I wrote you the information about AOR2 in conversation, which you have sent to me.
2) No! I didn't get any medical request yet.

Waiting starts for you, but keep smiling :)
Hi :) I’m afraid I’ve deleted the conversation by mistake and couldn’t figure out how to undo it :(:(

AOR2 is an acknowledgment letter which will be sent by Singapore VO, right? I haven’t really received any yet, that’s why I’m wondering why my ECAS has been showing In Process since February 9

Anyway, thanks so much for your response. I guess the next round of waiting has officially started

gelescr

Dec 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-10-31
Doc's Request.
2017-12-27
AOR Received.
2017-12-19
I just checked my ECAS and it says IN PROCESS!! yessss finally, it is hardly anything but they are looking at my file:D

Reactions: canuser and yukkiRN