04-12-2017
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-09-2018
Which version of IMM5669 to be used:

do any of you keep a copy of your Schedule A? could you kindly help me check what version you used? I need to send in a updated Schedule A to local VO, and just found out there are 2 version, one is Dec 2012 and another one is Jun 2017, also the Jun 2017 version it says " to be used only with kits IMM5289 and Imm5772"......and I check the cic website "Requirements-Spouse and dependent children", in there beside Schedule A it marks Dec 2016 but no link to the form, then in the Basic Guide 5525 it has a link for the Jun 2017 version . I am confused now..... I used the Jun 2017 version at the beginning while submitted it online. so I used the wrong one at the first place? hahaha
Always use the most recent version of the form. I used the June 2017 form, but we didn't submit it until they specifically requested it along with police certificate.

Did you mean that you originally submitted Sched A with your whole application, when you first applied? It's possible they are asking you to resubmit Sched A because you're supposed to wait to submit it until they request it, as they want the latest information from you, and that could differ from the time you filled it out months ago; it's a similar deal with the police certificate request, as those certificates have an expiration. I think that in earlier application forms, before they updated the whole thing, it was okay to submit things upfront with the original app, but now they want you to wait until they ask for it. (It's confusing, as instructions from older applications can still be found online.)

Just fill it out again, or update the one you have on file if it's the June 2017 form. If all the information is still the same, be sure to update your date of signature at the bottom.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018

alq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Always use the most recent version of the form. I used the June 2017 form, but we didn't submit it until they specifically requested it along with police certificate.

Did you mean that you originally submitted Sched A with your whole application, when you first applied? It's possible they are asking you to resubmit Sched A because you're supposed to wait to submit it until they request it, as they want the latest information from you, and that could differ from the time you filled it out months ago; it's a similar deal with the police certificate request, as those certificates have an expiration. I think that in earlier application forms, before they updated the whole thing, it was okay to submit things upfront with the original app, but now they want you to wait until they ask for it. (It's confusing, as instructions from older applications can still be found online.)

Just fill it out again, or update the one you have on file if it's the June 2017 form. If all the information is still the same, be sure to update your date of signature at the bottom.
Thank you for your reply. I submitted the Jun 2017 version one online while it was requested . and right now local VO asked for a updated one, because the original one I only list past 10 years history, and now they want history since the age of 18 , hahaha. Ok, I will use the June 2017 version again :)

LMBF

Oct 9, 2017
Azores-Portugal
Doc's Request.
Schedule A request Dec 28-2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30 - 2017
Med's Request
Dec 30 - 2017
Med's Done....
Jan
HI everyone, happy new year.
So my legal representative sent me the UCI# and application #...but when I tried to create an account, it asks to link the account...is there any other way of checking my application online, without linking?

erique

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
So my legal representative sent me the UCI# and application #...but when I tried to create an account, it asks to link the account...is there any other way of checking my application online, without linking?
Hi, you can probably try to use ECAS. From what I’ve read on here so far, though, it seems that ECAS only shows the status of your application (meaning not having the gckey account distinct feature of uploading additional documents such as medical report, pcc, etc.).

LMBF

Oct 9, 2017
Azores-Portugal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct 30 - 2017
Med's Request
Dec 30 - 2017
Med's Done....
Jan
Hi, you can probably try to use ECAS. From what I’ve read on here so far, though, it seems that ECAS only shows the status of your application (meaning not having the gckey account distinct feature of uploading additional documents such as medical report, pcc, etc.).
Thank you...it keeps telling me to try again. Tried with uci# and app#...an nothing...

Onceagain2step

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Only your legal representative can link applicantion. you can't do that.

erique

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Thank you...it keeps telling me to try again. Tried with uci# and app#...an nothing...
Ohh. Hmm. Whose information did you use for the details on family name, date of birth, and place of birth?

LMBF

Oct 9, 2017
Azores-Portugal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct 30 - 2017
Med's Request
Dec 30 - 2017
Med's Done....
Jan
Ohh. Hmm. Whose information did you use for the details on family name, date of birth, and place of birth?
Mine, the sponsor. Surname, date of birth and place of birth