+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks.. Saw that too although the poster didnt go into much detail..that's all I could find on it too.

Agree! Had that same conversation with my partner tonight. Fair enough sending it back if you've made a huge error or multiple.. But for a small error or discrepancy it makes no sense to return it.

Very interested as to whether I have missed something or its just a good old confusing way to say I will have to submit my police cert and schedule A.
Yeh lets us know what happens! Obviously they are processing the app with med requests etc.

Outland must be different to inland for Schedule A request? We got the request right after we linked the account with GCkey, both emails saying account was linked and another saying was a message in account (about Schedule A) came in one after the other, like it was automated after the linking.

I still never got any sponsor AOR, but can log into ecas OK with my details and the app number.

drewssp

Dec 3, 2017
Update: Application received on October 26, AOR1 received December 12.

I'm having trouble linking my paper application to my online account. is there a thread or something that addresses common issues or some other resource that might help me?

Reactions: Nad1017

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017

I'm having trouble linking my paper application to my online account. is there a thread or something that addresses common issues or some other resource that might help me?
try following this guide:

Go to the following address:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Continue to GCKey. After you create your account, link your PR application to the account. (If you do not have a representative (lawyer), you will be able to link your application to your account)
1. Log in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application (Assuming 1 PA, 1 Sponsor, 0 dependents)

Reactions: Nad1017

drewssp

Dec 3, 2017
try following this guide:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Continue to GCKey. After you create your account, link your PR application to the account. (If you do not have a representative (lawyer), you will be able to link your application to your account)
1. Log in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application (Assuming 1 PA, 1 Sponsor, 0 dependents)
Thanks for the reply. I followed your guidelines as they applied to my situation and still am not having any success. Now I've exceeded my daily attempts and need to wait 24 hours. I sent an message to them through their report a technical issue button and hope that I get a response. I don't think I should expect any responses anytime soon.

Onceagain2step

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I followed your guidelines as they applied to my situation and still am not having any success. Now I've exceeded my daily attempts and need to wait 24 hours. I sent an message to them through their report a technical issue button and hope that I get a response. I don't think I should expect any responses anytime soon.

You can use another account to link. fill exactly information that you filled form IMM0008 (include space end if applicable). Goodluck.

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
When my GCKey account was locked for 24 hours and I called they told me to wait OR create new GCKey and try to logging with the new GCKey and the same account number...

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hey guys! I applied for my spousal sponsorship. Application was recieved on the 27th october. I still havent recieved my AOR1. Its been 46 days. Any idea how long it takes? And how long did it take for all you october applicants?

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Sponsor approval today.. December 12th.

Reactions: Nad1017 and posse

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Guys,i just found out i made mistake on my Travels form IMM5562,haven't mentionned all my travels Ouch,like i visited Italy over 10 times but i mentionned only 3 times,also in Schedule A Form background check,i mistaken on my father's birthday,just the day he were born in September 7th but i wrote September 10 Ugh!!! ,what i should do? should i inform them and how?
My opinion: make contact with them explain the truth that you have mistaken and want suggestion from them. It's better if them allow you to submit the form again.

drewssp

Dec 3, 2017
I got a reply from them already. They said that possible issues might be:
· Your application hasn’t been entered into our system yet (paper applications)
· The information you have entered is different from what you submitted on your application
· An immigration representative is handling your file
· Our online system could be down

I know it's not any of the last three options so it might be the first. I'll try again later but even that first option seems unlikely. I imagine that the system is what sends the AOR since the AOR is an automated message. If worse comes to worst I can still send them another message but with screen shots.

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017

I am a October 27th applicant. Expecting mine in a day or two now. Hopefully wait ends for us soon.
Anymore updates from late october applicants?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
My opinion: make contact with them explain the truth that you have mistaken and want suggestion from them. It's better if them allow you to submit the form again.
Thank you,i already submitted a sheet of paper of my 4 missing travels on Ecas,and there a space where i explained the situation and i apologized to them and that hope they add that sheet of paper to my IMM5562 form,idk but my wife said it should be ok?

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
So i've done my medical exam yesterday,was super quick!!! took me just 1 hour!! i begged the panel physicien to sumbmit my Medical exam by the end of the day,so today i've opened MyCIC account and it shows "You passed the medical Exam" Yaaaay,so whats the next guys?

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.