AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Just Got my AOR Today Finally!! and successfully linked my account and about to submit Schedule A lol
Application received October 23rd October 2017
AOR received December 5th,2017
Schedule A submitted December 5,2017
did you get the request to upload Sched A? or are you uploading it without request?

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Just Got my AOR Today Finally!! and successfully linked my account and about to submit Schedule A lol
Application received October 23rd October 2017
AOR received December 5th,2017
Schedule A submitted December 5,2017
Awesome!

My application was received 25th october so I'm in the lookout this week.

What was the email address your AOR came from? Was it the PA or the sponsor that received it?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Did you get your police check in advance? If so you have enough time to pass the medical, get sponsor approval and maybe get the file transfer to paris by christmas.
Yes ! i've submitted my PCC along with my application ! yes i'm trying to upload my Schedule A by today,i'm just being careful to not make any mistake,i am working as engineer at a Tunisian Company which owned by the overnment,do i have to answer yes to the question (have you ever occupied any government position such as judge,police officer,military etc ? ) i'm so confused ! any help please?!

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Awesome!

My application was received 25th october so I'm in the lookout this week.

What was the email address your AOR came from? Was it the PA or the sponsor that received it?
for me only PA

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXX
Application Number: XXXXXX

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear EHAB ....

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Find answers to your questions in the Help Centre at Canada.ca/Immigration-Help

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
did you get the request to upload Sched A? or are you uploading it without request?
I have found a message on my account asking me to submit my Schedule A i recommend you to get it prepared while waiting for your AOR

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
I have found a message on my account asking me to submit my Schedule A i recommend you to get it prepared while waiting for your AOR
Thanks i have already received my AOR1 from cpc missisauga, but i did not receive request to upload sched A or PCC so thats why i was asking.

i have received request for medical today.

Reactions: ehab2222

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Yes ! i've submitted my PCC along with my application ! yes i'm trying to upload my Schedule A by today,i'm just being careful to not make any mistake,i am working as engineer at a Tunisian Company which owned by the overnment,do i have to answer yes to the question (have you ever occupied any government position such as judge,police officer,military etc ? ) i'm so confused ! any help please?!
I'm no help there, I know there are sometimes blurred lines between government and private entities.

elileit

Jul 9, 2014
I just got an email that the application will be processed at CPC Mississauga. Does it not usually get sent to the visa office for processing?

kahir00

Nov 21, 2017
for me only PA

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXX
Application Number: XXXXXX

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear EHAB ....

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Find answers to your questions in the Help Centre at Canada.ca/Immigration-Help
Congratulations. I am Oct 23rd as well and still nothing :( getting worried

Reactions: ehab2222

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
hi all,
I received my aor1 on saturday. But haven't received any request for either PCC or schedule A. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for them to ask for these?

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
hi all,
I received my aor1 on saturday. But haven't received any request for either PCC or schedule A. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for them to ask for these?
Have you linked your MyCIC Account? propably you will find a message waiting for you

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Need help. Got request for police certificates. Cuz they are not in english do i have to upload certified copies(notarized and translated) with originals?

Alex54321

Jul 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Need help. Got request for police certificates. Cuz they are not in english do i have to upload certified copies(notarized and translated) with originals?
While I am still waiting my FBI PCC I've made a copy of my another not English PCC - a copy of original Certificate with Apostille on the back of Certificate and certified and notarized translation of these two sides of PCC.
I've created an electronic copy of this document in PDF format and when I get my FBI PCC will upload all requested documents at once: Schedule A and two copies of PCC. That's my plan.

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Yes, you need to submit colour copies of the certified translation and original police certificate

Reactions: rikta92