AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Oh my god. I am so happy. I just received an email saying that they have received my application (I am the sponsor) on behalf of the PA, and there is also an application number. But there is not any instructions for linking to GCkey. I think I should be waiting to receive the separate AOR1 email.
congrats! did your email include UCI number and application number? if it did, then you can link your application now.

i only rcved the same email as yours AOR1 and it includes uci and app number, i have used that to link the application

Reactions: Parivash_a

Parivash_a

Oct 30, 2017
congrats! did your email include UCI number and application number? if it did, then you can link your application now.

i only rcved the same email as yours AOR1 and it includes uci and app number, i have used that to link the application
Oh you are a hero. Thanks a lot. I didn't know it's the AOR1 already :D Just linked our application successfully :)) Hoooorayyy

Reactions: Nad1017 and posse

Monikaveerati

Nov 30, 2017
I have received my uci number and application number for pr processs is it the current time to apply visiting visa with application number?????

ninahaddad

Nov 6, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10/06/2017
My husband just received his AOR... woohoo!!! We were able to link right away to his account. Here is what it says in the update in his account:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

DOES THIS MEAN there will be NO background check? We sent in the Schedule A with his original application along with the US FBI Original Certified Background Check. He did have 3 DUIs 17 years ago but we explained that he went thru rehab here back then and has stopped drinking since - family man, etc... Could this be that they accepted that as Rehabbed and need no further BC check? I would love to know because we were super worried about that...

Reactions: deepti@sumit

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
My husband just received his AOR... woohoo!!! We were able to link right away to his account. Here is what it says in the update in his account:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

DOES THIS MEAN there will be NO background check? We sent in the Schedule A with his original application along with the US FBI Original Certified Background Check. He did have 3 DUIs 17 years ago but we explained that he went thru rehab here back then and has stopped drinking since - family man, etc... Could this be that they accepted that as Rehabbed and need no further BC check? I would love to know because we were super worried about that...
it says not applicable for me as well but that is normal. it says that for everyone until the background check starts. BCG happens towards the end of the application process.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018

There will be a background check. Everyone has one. Itll change in tome

Reactions: ninahaddad

Onceagain2step

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
There will be a background check. Everyone has one. Itll change in tome
In my account, what mean?

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Christine M

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
In my account, what mean?

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
It means that your application is still in the early processing step and hasn't reached the background check step just yet. Our application are on same page :)

Reactions: Onceagain2step