****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
After the medical has been submitted by the panel physician, how long does it take in ecas to show that it has been received?
It depends. Every country has different times. For us it took 7 days... i read that for some people took 2 days even less

Reactions: sky1411

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Hello friends, I sponsored my wife. File was processed by SGVO. Immediately after she got MR, we became parents. Her medical was partially done since she was due in a week. Now I contacted CIC and they told me to fill up 2 forms for my baby among which I believe 1 is required. I need some clarification on below questions (highlighted red). I quote their email with my questions:

To do so, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:

- A new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor,
Is my baby the principal applicant on this form?
Your Answer:
Does my wife require to sign on page -1, section 3 (Co-Signer)?
Your Answer:
Person you are sponsoring (PA)- Is this my child's name?
Your Answer:
Signature on Page 6 (last page) - If my baby is the principal applicant what can I do in this signature field?
Your Answer:

- (If the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga) A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
My wife was the principal applicant and the file was already processed at SGVO. Now I am just sponsoring my baby who is 1 month old. Does this form require to fill?
Your Answer:

- (If you are adding a dependent child of a dependent child) A Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) with supporting documents,
This is not required

and

The add-on request
including:
  • your name, (Is this the sponsor's details or my wife's details who was the PA?)
  • your client ID number/UCI, (Is this the sponsor's details or my wife's details who was the PA?)
  • your file number, (Is this the sponsor's details or my wife's details who was the PA?)
  • a detailed letter of explanation,
  • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
  • if applicable, the proof of payment.

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
question for those who have submitted PCC in another language, AND the certified translation. Did you merge these two documents together to create one PDF file to upload, or once you uploaded the PCC in its original language, were you able to then submit another document of the Translation as well ?
Thanks in advance!
Hi Nad! Since you can submit only one file, merge the scanned coloured copies into 1 PDF and upload that :) it’s what we did nd I’ve read others as well

Reactions: Nad1017

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Anyone here already started processing application in their respective Visa office? Ours started on December 11, 2017 and no update since :(
Our file processing has started in Singapore VO on January 03, 2018 and now there is no update yet. May be its to early to get any update but still its stressful!!

In which VO is processing your file?

drewssp

Dec 3, 2017
Does anybody know if we will need to send the police certificates by mail or is simply submitting them online okay? How do I know if they want me to send the original police certificates to them in the mail?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Does anybody know if we will need to send the police certificates by mail or is simply submitting them online okay? How do I know if they want me to send the original police certificates to them in the mail?
Scan it and submit it Oline through MyCIC is easier and faster

sarahelkholy

Oct 26, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga, Canada
App. Filed.......
30-10-2017
Hi Everyone,
I have submitted PCC for my husband and Schedule A and Medical. However, when i uploaded both Schedule A and PCC it said "File Uploaded successfully - Not Submitted to IRCC" so does that mean it will be submitted later or that i should submit it in another way? am not sure how to submit it if i already uploaded it as requested.
Also, his medical was already submitted to the e-medical system by the doctor 10 days ago and so far i haven't received a confirmation that it has been submitted to IRCC, no email nothing. how can i make sure that they have received his medical as well?
how long should i wait till the next AOR?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I have submitted PCC for my husband and Schedule A and Medical. However, when i uploaded both Schedule A and PCC it said "File Uploaded successfully - Not Submitted to IRCC" so does that mean it will be submitted later or that i should submit it in another way? am not sure how to submit it if i already uploaded it as requested.
Also, his medical was already submitted to the e-medical system by the doctor 10 days ago and so far i haven't received a confirmation that it has been submitted to IRCC, no email nothing. how can i make sure that they have received his medical as well?
how long should i wait till the next AOR?
You are fine ! You will see under the section (View submitted documents) a "Replacement provided " and then you should be fine ;)

Reactions: sarahelkholy

cango2017

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
They will send you email to indicate, and also I believe that depends on which stage they request your pcc, if your case transferred in vo, then probably you'll need to mail the original which is happening to me.