+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sky1411

Jan 15, 2015
I checked the status of our application using the online tools and the sponsor's UCI and info, it showed:

Sponsored person: xXxX
Sponsorship application status: Decision made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In process

Does that mean sponsor approval?
We didn't get a notice for SA yet but I got the request for medical..

Buk

Nov 23, 2017
I checked the status of our application using the online tools and the sponsor's UCI and info, it showed:

Hi, yes, spouse is eligible to sponsor the PA, wait for a few days or weeks, they will email you the SA letter.

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017

When did u get Aor

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
They do check.... its up to you what you want but they definitely do check
Thanks for your response. But like i do have all my info there it just if a picture is of a dog, quote or a scenery thats ok though right? Like when i give my info printout to them at that time in package i had my picture on profile pic on the printouts that i gave to them of my fb acc but now I have changed my profile pic. I thought they would just look at the info mostly.

HTD

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
First of all congratulations to everyone who have been seeing positive things on their files. I have a question, can they send SA first before sending the AOR1 , I am confused as i think i got SA but PA has not seen any AOR as of yet.

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know if the police certificate should be translated if not in English? It doesn't say on the letter...

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
First of all congratulations to everyone who have been seeing positive things on their files. I have a question, can they send SA first before sending the AOR1 , I am confused as i think i got SA but PA has not seen any AOR as of yet.
I think it's possible because our Sponsor Approval email came only one day after the AOR