+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jf95

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
No idea , there’s nothing to show me that but when I call the automated message says : conducting background check something like that

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Guys I recently became PR and going to get married. I was just wondering if I have to submit my Bank statements and finacial documents to sponsor my wife

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Guys I recently became PR and going to get married. I was just wondering if I have to submit my Bank statements and finacial documents to sponsor my wife
no need for bank statements but you have to submit Employment letter from your workplace an and latest filed taxes

jf95

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hi tholudee, no I didn't, I'm only asking because a few people have so I wanted to see if any additional individuals got the request too

jf95

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but how come some people know when their background check started because mine doesn't give me a date , it only says the following :
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: Ciciab74

BM2BC

Jun 1, 2018
Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but how come some people know when their background check started because mine doesn't give me a date , it only says the following :
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
not stupid. i don't know the date as well.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
I think they consider the date when their status on gckey changed to “we are processing your background check” as a date when their background check started.

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Date Received: October 17, 2017

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, I AM WORRIED!! :((

In the beginning they said that I didn't provide wedding photos although they were attached to the application. I sent them again through the internet and received verbal confirmation that they were received, since then I've got nothing.
It is a good sign that they already started to process your BGC. When your BGC status has changed from "PROGRESS" to "PROCESS"? Hopefully very soon you will get DM.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
This is because people check their accounts daily and know the exact date it changed. Other than that there is no way to tell

Reactions: posse

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 23, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 6, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2018.
  4. We started processing your application on January 29, 2018.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on March 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on May 22, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
They told me to submit my passport and 2 copy recent picture to submit vfs global.
I submitted my passport and picture to vfs global on 28 May 2018, Canada visa office, Singapore received on 30 May 2018, No update yet. Its only shows your application is in "Under Process". I am worried.:(
:(:(:(:(