+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Salyd

Nov 24, 2017
Hi does anybody know what it means when they ask for passport request for permanent residence to Canada they ask where the dependent is gona be intending in living in Canada means? Well what if my husband and I dont have a place to stay overthere yet should we place an address of a friend for now and if we find a place to rent later we can update it with IRCC?

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Any update in your status in gckey?
Mine is the same.
No bro still same , everybody in India are angry on me.tense times let’s see.i applied for her vIsidore visa on April 2 process time was 15 days no news till date it seems they neither rejected merely kept on hold. From this I’m guessing our bcg check is not completed yet

estefilondono

Nov 6, 2017
Update!

Checked ECAS today and it reads 'Decision Made'. Application was received October 17, 2017. VO AOR sent on February 15. The CIC My Account portal now reads that the background check has started ... I guess not all VO notify applicants when they start the background check right away. Still no formal email or anything but super excited!

Our VO is Mexico City, if any of you guys have same VO just a word of caution when this VO asks for additional info. You should email the additional info to the email they provide rather than simply uploading it to the CIC My Account portal... I don't think they use it, they emailed us 2 months after they had asked for more info saying we hadn't send anything although we had uploaded it as previous info requested. Just make sure to email them directly with the info to avoid delays! :)

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
we just received PPR from this VO yesterday!
I'm sooooo happy to see that Mexico is working faster, ive seen 3 Mexico VO applicants in the past week get ppr/ DM
that's amazing! Congratulations
And those 3 from October! It's like they skipped September lol!

Salyd

Nov 24, 2017
Yes seems like Mexico is going fast for Oct. Applicants. Hopefully the previous month applicants get answers fast. :)

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hello Friends!
Today in the morning I have received an e-mail from Singapore Visa Office asking the police clearance certificate from Bangladesh authority. But they didn't mention the way (By express mail or E-mail) of sending the PCC. I am so confused that how should I submit the PCC? By mail or email? Please help.........

rikta92

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Bosnia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Just got pre arrival letter... can someone explain what exatly that means?

No change in gckey and ecas... just message