+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**OCTOBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

Lauraray

Nov 6, 2016
Newbie here! :)

Does AOR mean that I submitted all the right documents and they wouldn't ask for more? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks house!

CaroM8

Feb 26, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
20/10/2016 - SA:25/10/2016 - AOR2: 22/12/16
File Transfer...
25/10/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
LANDED..........
14-11-2017
Lauraray said:
Newbie here! :)

Does AOR mean that I submitted all the right documents and they wouldn't ask for more? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks house!
No, they can still ask for more documents down the road. AOR means that have received your application, looked at it, and determined that it was complete enough to start processing (correct forms, all signatures etc).

Good luck ;)

Lauraray

Nov 6, 2016
I asked cos hubby was a student in another country for 2 yrs. However, he never stayed there for 6 consecutive months (traveled home every 3-5 months). We did not provide police certificate for that country. So we're worried that they might request for the police certificate.

Any ideas on it?

mcharade

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
File Transfer...
24-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug. 2016
Lauraray said:
I asked cos hubby was a student in another country for 2 yrs. However, he never stayed there for 6 consecutive months (traveled home every 3-5 months). We did not provide police certificate for that country. So we're worried that they might request for the police certificate.

Any ideas on it?
They will very likely ask for that police certificate. They will not send a documents request until his application has been sent to his VO though, so you should perhaps wait to apply for that police certificate until they ask for it.

Lauraray

Nov 6, 2016
mcharade said:
They will very likely ask for that police certificate. They will not send a documents request until his application has been sent to his VO though, so you should perhaps wait to apply for that police certificate until they ask for it.
Thanks for the response.

mohdmahir1

Nov 4, 2016
Windsor
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-09-2016
Hello all,

Please add me to the spreadsheet also.

Application sent: October 1, 2016
Application recieved: October 4, 2016
AOR 1: October 26, 2016
SA: November 3, 2016
Visa office it was sent to: New Delhi

graham_crackers

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Doc's Request.
02-02-2017|21-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Interview........
None Needed
Passport Req..
05-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
I was trying to link to myCIC again today (no luck so far) and after 2 failed attempts I tried to submit my 3rd attempt and it said I had already exceeded the 5 times in 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else? I hadn't tried since Saturday and my husband doesn't even know what myCIC is so I know he wasn't on my account...

mgn7

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
graham_crackers said:
I was trying to link to myCIC again today (no luck so far) and after 2 failed attempts I tried to submit my 3rd attempt and it said I had already exceeded the 5 times in 24 hours. Has this happened to anyone else? I hadn't tried since Saturday and my husband doesn't even know what myCIC is so I know he wasn't on my account...
It happened to me once. Try 2 under # of family members; this is how mine worked.

Cookielicious

Oct 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Finally was able to link my application on mycic. Still no AOR email though.... My applicatin number starts with F ... This is a good sign right?

mcharade

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
File Transfer...
24-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug. 2016
Cookielicious said:
Finally was able to link my application on mycic. Still no AOR email though.... My applicatin number starts with F ... This is a good sign right?
If your number starts with F then it's no longer the temporary number. So this basically means that you already have AOR even if you haven't received the email yet. Sometimes the number changes before the email is sent out. Expect it in a little while!

Cookielicious

Oct 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mcharade said:
If your number starts with F then it's no longer the temporary number. So this basically means that you already have AOR even if you haven't received the email yet. Sometimes the number changes before the email is sent out. Expect it in a little while!
Yeey! Thnx

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
graham_crackers said:
Yes. My husband and I were finding that we were routinely getting cut off after 4 attempts each instead of 5.

Coconut01

Nov 7, 2016
I have a question, our application was forwarded to Manila, Philippines and we received this email:

"You must submit the following information/documents ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED THEM WITH YOUR APPLICATION:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) by your sponsor in Canada to our office in Mississauga, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of the payment receipt by email to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

For more information on how to pay fees, your sponsor may visit:

2. Valid police certificates from all countries where you and any family member age 18 and over have resided for 6 months or more. Police certificates which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

Refer to important reminders under POLICE CERTIFICATES at the end of this letter.

3. Completed and signed forms:

a. IMM5669 Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Do not leave any gaps in your personal history and addresses).

b. IMM5406 Additional Family Information form

4. Identity and Civil Documents

a. For Philippine citizens:

Ø PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) Birth Certificate for yourself, your sponsor and all dependent children. (IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, you MUST also submit baptismal certificate and other documents establishing identity such as old school records, voter’s ID, etc)

Ø PSA Advisory on Marriages for yourself and if applicable, your sponsor

Ø PSA Marriage Certificate

Ø PSA Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) for dependent children aged 18 and above

b. For Japan citizens:

Ø Birth certificate for yourself, your sponsor and all dependent children

Ø Marriage certificate

Ø Certified official copy of your "Koseki Tohon" and "Kaiseigen Koseki Tohon" which should include details of your birth, marriage and divorce (if any). All names of your family members, even the ones that have been removed due to death, marriage, change of residence, etc., must be included.

Note: Documents must be translated into English or French by a certified translator.

c. For Korea citizens:

Ø Latest Family Relation Certificate

Ø Old (deleted) Family Census Register

Ø Latest Certificate of Marriage Relation

Ø Latest Korea Certificate of Entry and Exit

Please note that if any of the information/documents listed above have been previously submitted to our office, they need not be submitted again."

Does this mean i have to provide all of the documents stated?

acwikla4769

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1- 14-11-2016
File Transfer...
11-01-2017
Med's Request
PASSED
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-10-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2-21-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Copr recieved 3/13/2017
LANDED..........
3/23/2017
Coconut01 said:
I have a question, our application was forwarded to Manila, Philippines and we received this email:

"You must submit the following information/documents ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED THEM WITH YOUR APPLICATION:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) by your sponsor in Canada to our office in Mississauga, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of the payment receipt by email to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

For more information on how to pay fees, your sponsor may visit:

2. Valid police certificates from all countries where you and any family member age 18 and over have resided for 6 months or more. Police certificates which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

Refer to important reminders under POLICE CERTIFICATES at the end of this letter.

3. Completed and signed forms:

a. IMM5669 Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Do not leave any gaps in your personal history and addresses).

b. IMM5406 Additional Family Information form

4. Identity and Civil Documents

a. For Philippine citizens:

Ø PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) Birth Certificate for yourself, your sponsor and all dependent children. (IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, you MUST also submit baptismal certificate and other documents establishing identity such as old school records, voter’s ID, etc)

Ø PSA Advisory on Marriages for yourself and if applicable, your sponsor

Ø PSA Marriage Certificate

Ø PSA Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) for dependent children aged 18 and above

b. For Japan citizens:

Ø Marriage certificate

Ø Certified official copy of your "Koseki Tohon" and "Kaiseigen Koseki Tohon" which should include details of your birth, marriage and divorce (if any). All names of your family members, even the ones that have been removed due to death, marriage, change of residence, etc., must be included.

Note: Documents must be translated into English or French by a certified translator.

c. For Korea citizens:

Ø Latest Family Relation Certificate

Ø Old (deleted) Family Census Register

Ø Latest Certificate of Marriage Relation

Ø Latest Korea Certificate of Entry and Exit

Please note that if any of the information/documents listed above have been previously submitted to our office, they need not be submitted again."

Does this mean i have to provide all of the documents stated?
If you sent them in with your application then no. If you have not filled out any of those forms or sent any of those documents then yes