+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

rachel07

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
tonymiz said:
Hello guys, I just checked eCAS and it is updated to show oath invitation on Jan 13, 2017!!
The oath letter was sent on Dec 14...
Good luck to you guys .. i hope you all receive it soon!!!

Good Stuff!!!...did you go for the test in Mississauga ??

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonymiz said:
Hello guys, I just checked eCAS and it is updated to show oath invitation on Jan 13, 2017!!
The oath letter was sent on Dec 14...
Good luck to you guys .. i hope you all receive it soon!!!
Tony...congrats..

PVN

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
I just finished the test/interview. I got a perfect score and the interview went well. The officer mentioned that she would make a final review of our file and if she needs any further documents, she said she will contact us. Else, we would get oath letter in 1-3 months.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
Hi guys I came to know about existence of this topic on examination date.My time line is as bellow.

Family of three : Calgary
Application send: September 29, 2016
Application reached: October 03, 2016
AOR: October 20, 2016 by email
Invitation for exam received: November 18, 2016 by mail
exam date: December 15, 2016 (passed 20/20)
status change: Decision made December 17, 2016

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Is it my eyes or that the longest waiting period in the sheet for oath letter is 0 to 10 days ;D

15 days now and no oath letter or Ecase updates. Why we have to wait in each step why delay after delay. :'(

If there is no enough citizenship Employees or judges why the government never solve that by hiring more ?! :-\

For the first time I do not feel happy in Christmas, which will cause further delay, I wish if I could spend the Christmas with my father than spending it alone. :'(

I wish things change over the coming days, especially as the law of the 3 years already moving, It is better to Complete our files before applying the new law. ::)

Ottawa Office Ottawa Office Ottawa Office

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Sorry to hear that, hope you get your letter in the coming week.

All the best, and Merry Christmas.

Fochi said:
Is it my eyes or that the longest waiting period in the sheet for oath letter is 0 to 10 days ;D

15 days now and no oath letter or Ecase updates. Why we have to wait in each step why delay after delay. :'(

If there is no enough citizenship Employees or judges why the government never solve that by hiring more ?! :-\

For the first time I do not feel happy in Christmas, which will cause further delay, I wish if I could spend the Christmas with my father than spending it alone. :'(

I wish things change over the coming days, especially as the law of the 3 years already moving, It is better to Complete our files before applying the new law. ::)

Ottawa Office Ottawa Office Ottawa Office

visitor007

Oct 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone

i just got my test invite to write test on jan/23/2017

good luck everyone
;) ;) ;) ;)