+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Fochi said:
For me 10 min was enough to answer all the questions and review once.

Test Steps:

1- You will be waiting in the waiting room and then an officer will tell you that the exam is easy and you have to be calm.

2- asking everyone to stand in a row holding his permanent residence card and the test invitation letter.

3- the officer will check the letter and the PR and give you a pencil and the answer paper which is a paper on the top your personal details (name...) and on the bottom numbers from 1 to 20, in front of each number four letters in A B C D.

4- Enter the exam room and the staff give you instructions on the exam and test paper in English or French as you want.

5- when done your test you have to give both answer and question papers and the pen to the officer then go to the waiting room.

6- Five minutes later you will hear your name go to the officer who will congratulates, tells your score, seen your original documents and tell you when you will receive the ceremony invitation letter.
Congrats Fochi!!
do they provide lockers to keep the documents?

Thanks

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonymiz said:
Congrats Fochi!!
do they provide lockers to keep the documents?

Thanks
No lockers. You can take your documents with you but everything has to be placed underneath your chair during the test.

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
agree with you i had my winter jacket and a big bag and i placed them underneath my chair during the test.
Rigly68 said:
No lockers. You can take your documents with you but everything has to be placed underneath your chair during the test.

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Fochi said:
agree with you i had my winter jacket and a big bag and i placed them underneath my chair during the test.
Thank you! it is good to know!! so where do we put our cell phones? also under the chair ?

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Your cell must be silent and put it inside your bag or jacket, the most important not to be in your hand anything more than a pencil, answer and questions sheets, and these are the test instructions.

tonymiz said:
Thank you! it is good to know!! so where do we put our cell phones? also under the chair ?

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Thanks Fochi!

Do you guys know if Test or oath invitations should be posted on ECAS? I received my test invite 10 days ago by mail, but it is still not on ECAS..
is this normal?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonymiz said:
Thanks Fochi!

Do you guys know if Test or oath invitations should be posted on ECAS? I received my test invite 10 days ago by mail, but it is still not on ECAS..
is this normal?
ya ECAS is inconsistent..its okey.. 4th line for test info.. 5th line for Oath Info...6th line to tell your are now Canadian.. :)

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
During the test interview the officer will congratulates you and tell you your score, check your original documents and tell you when you will receive the ceremony invitation letter.

KenCalgary2016 said:
Hi guys, What is test interview? thank you.

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Oh my God, Decision Made :eek:
I cant believe my eyes :eek:

Thanks Ottawa office.
Thanks god you know that i did not see my sick dad since 4 years thats why you help me :(

I have that feeling that next week will be the week of surprises for Sep and Oct sheet [flash=200,200][/flash]

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong. I am confused, i don't know if my application will be Oct. or Dec. We submitted our application Oct 17 and returned it back Oct 28, because my youngest son submitted not considered proof of language. We mailed it back to CIC Dec 1. Which group we belong Oct or Dec? Thank you in advance.

KenCalgary2016

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Fochi said:
During the test interview the officer will congratulates you and tell you your score, check your original documents and tell you when you will receive the ceremony invitation letter.
Thank you for you reply.

Jasmeet09

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 15-April-2015 , SA- 07-May-2015
File Transfer...
AOR 2 - 15-May-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Hi All,

I got this line updated in my ecas,

We sent you correspondence on December 2, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

what can be reason ? although i have sent all the documents that was in check list.

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
it's better to wait receiving the correspondence next week, usually they ask for fingerprint.

Jasmeet09 said:
Hi All,

I got this line updated in my ecas,

We sent you correspondence on December 2, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

what can be reason ? although i have sent all the documents that was in check list.

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
they process your file when it's completed, so i believe that your file process started on December

KenCalgary2016 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. I am confused, i don't know if my application will be Oct. or Dec. We submitted our application Oct 17 and returned it back Oct 28, because my youngest son submitted not considered proof of language. We mailed it back to CIC Dec 1. Which group we belong Oct or Dec? Thank you in advance.