+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

rachel07

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Fochi said:
Dear My Friends,

I passed the test 15 minutes ago and got 20/20.

The officers were so nice and supporter. The test was so easy. i felt like i studied a book and then the test was about the title.
Officer said to wait a month for oath letter.

I would like to thank you all and wish you all the best. :) :) :)
WOW!!!you updated so soon ..thank you ..how long did the entire procedure take ??

That's a good score ...well done ...hope you get your oath soon ...

I am still waiting for the test invite :(...

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I expect next week and the test in Jan :D. Very optimistic

rachel07 said:
WOW!!!you updated so soon ..thank you ..how long did the entire procedure take ??

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
For me 10 min was enough to answer all the questions and review once.

Test Steps:

1- You will be waiting in the waiting room and then an officer will tell you that the exam is easy and you have to be calm.

2- asking everyone to stand in a row holding his permanent residence card and the test invitation letter.

3- the officer will check the letter and the PR and give you a pencil and the answer paper which is a paper on the top your personal details (name...) and on the bottom numbers from 1 to 20, in front of each number four letters in A B C D.

4- Enter the exam room and the staff give you instructions on the exam and test paper in English or French as you want.

5- when done your test you have to give both answer and question papers and the pen to the officer then go to the waiting room.

6- Five minutes later you will hear your name go to the officer who will congratulates, tells your score, seen your original documents and tell you when you will receive the ceremony invitation letter.

rachel07 said:

PVN

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Congratulations, Fochi!

For family application, will they interview individually or as a family?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fochi said:
Dear My Friends,

I passed the test 15 minutes ago and got 20/20.

The officers were so nice and supporter. The test was so easy. i felt like i studied a book and then the test was about the title.
Officer said to wait a month for oath letter.

I would like to thank you all and wish you all the best. :) :) :)
Good Luck for the Next Step..Hopefully get the Oath Letter very soon

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct2016 said:
Imran any news from your side, did you call IRCC?
i am waiting for test invite... calmly no call to IRCC.. might be next weekend...
i am overdue 2 weeks from the average time of this forum sheet. i just add two more columns X and Y to see how much over/under days from average
days to get Test invite from AIP. mine was 16 days overdue from average 21 days.

finger cross for me plz

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Good luck for you and all of the guys.

imran01 said:
i am waiting for test invite... calmly no call to IRCC.. might be next weekend...
i am overdue 2 weeks from the average time of this forum sheet
finger cross for me plz

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
i am overdue 2 weeks from the average time of this forum sheet. i just add two more columns X and Y to see how much over/under days from average
days to get Test invite from AIP. mine was 16 days overdue from average 21 days.

finger cross for me plz
Fingers crossed for you!

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Thank you and Thanks all.

There was one family today dad, mam and adult daughter, they did all the steps together.

The interview is no thing the officer will only check some of your original documents not even all.

PVN said:
Congratulations, Fochi!

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Family applications they interview together if the applications have been sent together to Sydney, NS together in a single envelope.
PVN said:
Congratulations, Fochi!

rachel07

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Fochi said:
For me 10 min was enough to answer all the questions and review once.

Test Steps:

1- You will be waiting in the waiting room and then an officer will tell you that the exam is easy and you have to be calm.

2- asking everyone to stand in a row holding his permanent residence card and the test invitation letter.

3- the officer will check the letter and the PR and give you a pencil and the answer paper which is a paper on the top your personal details (name...) and on the bottom numbers from 1 to 20, in front of each number four letters in A B C D.

4- Enter the exam room and the staff give you instructions on the exam and test paper in English or French as you want.

5- when done your test you have to give both answer and question papers and the pen to the officer then go to the waiting room.

6- Five minutes later you will hear your name go to the officer who will congratulates, tells your score, seen your original documents and tell you when you will receive the ceremony invitation letter.
wow ....that seems like a pretty neat process,thanks for the explanation :)