October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am hoping that..by this weekend...someone from this room will get Test Invite..
Hope for the best

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
September applicants just saw their first decision made :)

rachel07 said:
I am seeing from the september sheet ,ppl have test invites for Nov/ december already ...we are not that far away .. Oct folks ,Good luck!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Woo hoo we are In Process on Nov 10! (AOR on Nov 7)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dineshabe said:
My wife received her test invite yesterday by snail mail. Her test date is Dec 13th.
Congrats...if you dont mind can u tell us..what is the invite letter issuance date..
by the way.. Calgary is on the Move..September applicant also getting invite as well..

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
i am hoping that..by this weekend...someone from this room will get Test Invite..
Hope for the best
dineshabe said:
My wife received her test invite yesterday by snail mail. Her test date is Dec 13th.
woo.. what a prediction

dineshabe

Aug 16, 2010
haha yep very good prediction.

this is wat my wife's ecas is showing,

We sent you a notice on November 10, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 13, 2016 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

So i guess nov 10 :) I will check the letter tonight when i go home as well.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dineshabe said:

this is wat my ecas is showing,

We sent you a notice on November 10, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 13, 2016 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

ya its 10 Nov. i will edit your timeline ..thanks

rachel07

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
dineshabe said:

this is wat my wife's ecas is showing,

Congrats on the test invite ...so as per my understanding the snail mail comes first and then the Ecas gets updated later ...correct me if I am wrong

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rachel07 said:
Congrats on the test invite ...so as per my understanding the snail mail comes first and then the Ecas gets updated later ...correct me if I am wrong
In my case eCas has been updated first (test invite and oath invite). So it can be either way for individual applicants.

rachel07

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Rigly68 said:
In my case eCas has been updated first (test invite and oath invite). So it can be either way for individual applicants.
Thanks for the explanation ..I will make sure to check my ecas every day then ..Hoping to finish off with the test in December

Good luck all ..