did they issued you CIT0520 ?
no. whats that? i just called them for clarifications and what ifs

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jollie said:
no. whats that? i just called them for clarifications and what ifs
its almost like residence questionairre. proof that you lived in canada as you declared. did you get it right after thest or right after decision made?

jollie

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30 2013
File Transfer...
June 25, 2013
yup i declared everything.. but i didnt receive anything after decision made

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://residencequestionnaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cit_520-e.pdf

Richie888

Jun 17, 2014
jollie said:
yup i declared everything.. but i didnt receive anything after decision made
That's weird because if they needed additional info your ECAS wouldn't be showing DM but in process.If they needed additional information they would have sent you a residence questionary through regular mail.
ECAS stays in process until they receive and study all required documentation, then they make a decision on your case and then your ECAS will show Decision Made. not the opposite.
My advice is that you call them again and get more clarification.

jollie

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30 2013
File Transfer...
June 25, 2013
Richie888 said:
That's weird because if they needed additional info your ECAS wouldn't be showing DM but in process.If they needed additional information they would have sent you a residence questionary through regular mail.
ECAS stays in process until they receive and study all required documentation, then they make a decision on your case and then your ECAS will show Decision Made. not the opposite.
My advice is that you call them again and get more clarification.

nope all my documents are already good its just im waiting
for the oath .. and i called them how to fasttrack my oath letter because of emergency problem .. and then thats
why they are asking me to send /fax some supporting documents or proof of emergency reasons.They didnt ask me for residence questionery or anything. So forget about residence questionary it doesnt do anything about my case.

Arctic16

Oct 28, 2016
I passed the test and the interview this morning. The officer told me that she approved my application as I fulfil the requirements. For my wife though, they were a bit iffy as her physical presence in Canada is just 4 days beyond the required 1460. But obviously (and thankfully) this doesn't undermine her application.

Wish everyone all the best with their applications.

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arctic16 said:
I passed the test and the interview this morning. The officer told me that she approved my application as I fulfil the requirements. For my wife though, they were a bit iffy as her physical presence in Canada is just 4 days beyond the required 1460. But obviously (and thankfully) this doesn't undermine her application.

Wish everyone all the best with their applications.
how were they iffy towards her application?

B0kkie

Dec 22, 2016
jollie said:
nope all my documents are already good its just im waiting
for the oath .. and i called them how to fasttrack my oath letter because of emergency problem .. and then thats
why they are asking me to send /fax some supporting documents or proof of emergency reasons.They didnt ask me for residence questionery or anything. So forget about residence questionary it doesnt do anything about my case.
Please keep us updated on how your request for a fast track oath proceeds, because I too have an emergency problem.

jollie

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30 2013
File Transfer...
June 25, 2013
B0kkie said:
Please keep us updated on how your request for a fast track oath proceeds, because I too have an emergency problem.
Im still waiting what to do .. because Im waiting the status back home then ill decide right then to call them again .. because they give me 3 options 1st ill send the supporting documents to prove for the emergency reason
2nd : wait until you receive the letter
3rd: as long as your PR Card is not expired you can leave the country but you have to let them know your availability for the oath.

Arctic16

Oct 28, 2016
shakeyy said:
how were they iffy towards her application?
While my internviewer told me explicitly : you passed the test, you fulfill the requirements, I'll approve your application, my wife's interviewer said the only week point in your application is that you only have 4 days beyond the minimum of 1460.

I hope its just me splitting hairs here and it's not a big issue. Because as of today my wife has her e cas status updates as decision made, while mine and our kids are still in process.