Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
Dannysh said:
FINALLY - GOT MY SA YESTERDAY!!! :D :D :D :D
SO HAPPY TO GO TO THE NEXT STEP THROUGH THIS JOURNEY!! :p
Yay!! Congrats Dannysh!! I am soo happy for you!!

Needhimback!! You have to be next, hoping & praying.

Smiles & happy Friday to everyone!!

maggs8247

Jan 8, 2016
Hi everyone! I wish I'd known about this page months ago! We submitted our application for PR and it was received on 23 October in Mississauga. We had a letter through today to say I've been approved as a sponsor (woohoooo!) and I was able to go online with the ECI and check the status - it's currently 'In process' in London. Hoping the application doesn't get returned - I imagine it will come back in the next couple of weeks if there is anything wrong? I'm nervous after I've read that some people have had applications returned as they forgot to put n/a for the representation information.

What does AoR mean?

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
maggs8247 said:
Hi everyone! I wish I'd known about this page months ago! We submitted our application for PR and it was received on 23 October in Mississauga. We had a letter through today to say I've been approved as a sponsor (woohoooo!) and I was able to go online with the ECI and check the status - it's currently 'In process' in London. Hoping the application doesn't get returned - I imagine it will come back in the next couple of weeks if there is anything wrong? I'm nervous after I've read that some people have had applications returned as they forgot to put n/a for the representation information.

What does AoR mean?
1st. ur app won't be returned. Its too late to be returned now as its already registered on cic system. So ur fine . If there is any document missing or wrongly done, cic will just request that u do it correctly and send it in. But whole application won't be returned at this point , Too Late!

2. AOR- Acknowledgement of Receipt

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
maggs8247 said:

What does AoR mean?
Congrats on your SA!! I know that is such a great feeling. The forum is a great place to read info, questions answered and to connect with others that are going through this process. Welcome!!

The AOR is a big deal because it means that the application is received and in the system. It's sent by email or mail to the sponsor. It's the first thing you get after waiting 8 or more weeks. Of course SA is like Gold. Haha Congrats again!!

Smiles!!

MexiJen

Mar 26, 2015
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa and Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed 24/10/2016, CIC Received 26/10/2016
Doc's Request.
03/03/2016
File Transfer...
SA by E-Mail 08/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04/05/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/2016
Hi All!!
I just received my SA!!! I couldn't even believe it! :D :D :D :D
One question though, I don't think we are outland anymore... We currently live and work in Mexico but I am Canadian and my common-law partner is American. We thought our office would be Mexico City but they have said we will be processed through Ottawa.. Thoughts??

canadausa#11

Jan 5, 2016
MexiJen said:
Hi All!!
I just received my SA!!! I couldn't even believe it! :D :D :D :D
One question though, I don't think we are outland anymore... We currently live and work in Mexico but I am Canadian and my common-law partner is American. We thought our office would be Mexico City but they have said we will be processed through Ottawa.. Thoughts??
The person you're sponsoring is American, and Ottawa is where the majority of Americans applicants files go.

MexiJen

Mar 26, 2015
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
03/03/2016
File Transfer...
SA by E-Mail 08/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04/05/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/2016
canadausa#11 said:
The person you're sponsoring is American, and Ottawa is where the majority of Americans applicants files go.
Does this mean its going to take way longer?

krishnalynn

May 15, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 15-04-2016
MexiJen said:
Does this mean its going to take way longer?
No, Ottawa office is pretty fast. Most Americans have been getting through in six months total.

MexiJen

Mar 26, 2015
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
03/03/2016
File Transfer...
SA by E-Mail 08/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04/05/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/2016
krishnalynn said:
No, Ottawa office is pretty fast. Most Americans have been getting through in six months total.
Thanks so much! This is all very exciting!

May.Egy

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
needhimback said:
Weeeeeeer hip hip hurray my friend 'Dannysh

So happy for you, yes your on your way now, I wish you the best and keep us posted !!!!
any word on your SA yet? :D I think you and I are the only ones left in the October forum with no SA :-\ I called CIC today and actually got through, but they were no help. Just said to wait until end of Feb and If I don't get it by then to call again lol. He wouldn't even take my UCI # to check on my file or anything :mad:

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
Hey Everyone,

Hope the weekend has been going well so far, got another update! And as usual it's quite confusing ::)

So I just checked eCAS, the PR side now has 3 lines. Previously it was received application on October xx and medical results have been received. Medical results received now got moved to line 3, line 2 shows we started processing your application on Janauary 6, this date is different from the date under the sponsorship category. That date is in December.

Still nothing in the mail, no email either yet.

So is that good news or should I still be worried? Thanks team!!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
May.Egy said:
any word on your SA yet? :D I think you and I are the only ones left in the October forum with no SA :-\ I called CIC today and actually got through, but they were no help. Just said to wait until end of Feb and If I don't get it by then to call again lol. He wouldn't even take my UCI # to check on my file or anything :mad:
Hi May. Egy.

No word on my SA
Yes it's you, myself, Unicornpants, faisalmohomed and a few more that still havnt received our SA

When you call CiC again - take charge of the call
1. Hi good morning or good afternoon, how are you today, my name is xxxxx
2. I submitted my application on xxxxxx
3 I received my AOR from CIC on xxxxxxxx
4 I was provided with my UCI number and here it is xxxxxxx
5 can you kindly assist me and please check the status of my application, it is pass the proxessing time, according to the CIC website ( this is showing them that you checked your status through their website already and need further assistance ) and I am very Concern and need to know if my application is still in Mississauga or at the the Visa office seeing I have not received sponsorship approval as yet

Then he/she will ask you some questions, that you probably already mentioned (lol) idiots !!!
If he/she tells you to call back, be firm and say again " I have provided you with my UCI number and would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to check my status, i pretty much need to know if my application was transfer to the visa office, thank you

You see if your application is still in Mississauga that means it still in process and your eligibility is not complete (and who knows why it's taking so long) and secondly if your application had been transferred consider yourself lucky and congrats yourself because your SA is coming in a couple of days !!!!

Try this May. Egy. Hang in there and good luck !!!
Keep us posted

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
faisalmohamed said:
Hey Everyone,

Hope the weekend has been going well so far, got another update! And as usual it's quite confusing ::)

So I just checked eCAS, the PR side now has 3 lines. Previously it was received application on October xx and medical results have been received. Medical results received now got moved to line 3, line 2 shows we started processing your application on Janauary 6, this date is different from the date under the sponsorship category. That date is in December.

Hi Faisalmohamed

I too feel your frustration !!

As I mentioned to May. Epy.....try doing the same techiquie .......read my post above this one)

Always remember if the applicant part shows file in process - then your file is transferref to VO - SA is coming real soon ( don't worry too much about dates and information changing) you just want to know where the file is at this time - who has it ???
And if it shows three lines that too is a good sign.

Call CIC. - find out where you application is now
Mississauga ?? Or VO????? This answer will give you a pretty good idea of what is going on

Good luck my friend - hang in there !!

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
faisalmohamed said:
Hey Everyone,

Dont b worried! Usually " We started processing your application on xxxx" That means ur app has arrived at the VO and its been logged n queue. There won't b any email for that. Now ur wait begins.

FYI: Started processing under sponsorship was when they processed if d sponsor s eligible or not. And started processing under PA is when VO got the file and enter into the system .

If you haven't gotten SA @ this point, - i am sure it has been sent out by mail. cos if there wasn't any SA then the file won't b transferred.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Tolexmi said:
Dont b worried! Usually " We started processing your application on xxxx" That means ur app has arrived at the VO and its been logged n queue. There won't b any email for that. Now ur wait begins.

FYI: Started processing under sponsorship was when they processed if d sponsor s eligible or not. And started processing under PA is when VO got the file and enter into the system .

If you haven't gotten SA @ this point, - i am sure it has been sent out by mail. cos if there wasn't any SA then the file won
't b transferred.
EXACTLY Tolexmi!!!!

And still no processing has occurred on the PR side of my application only shows when file and medical was received. Sponsor (me) show in process since dec 5th, 2015 (date i received AOR)

So with that being said - they have not approved my eligibility has yet and unfortuntely my file is now collecting mold, cob webs and dusk in Mississauga !!!

Next step for me is to call my MP so they can take a deeper look into the status of my file . I have done everything possible and running out of options !!

Good luck all waiting !!