+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Dorin23

Apr 2, 2016
Oh wow Congrats HOTW!

And thanks for the fast response crzy_canadian!

The 17month i was referencing was the Bucharest Visa Office local average time (which happens to coincide with the global average, yes).

OK well i thank you again, and i will be closely watching that August thread ;)

Dannysh

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
12-01-2015, 28-06-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
needhimback said:
Hello to all my wonderful friends here in the October 2015 post
For those of you, who I don't know " WELCOME (I miss welcoming the newbies)

And to all my friends here I thank you all for the your love and friendship that you've shown me since day one

I wish I could send special shout outs to each and everyone of you but I'm afraid I might forget someone

I know some of you have send me personal messages checking up on me and inquiring about my SA status, I thank you and appreciate all of your inquires and concerns - you guys are the Bomb !!!

I know I havnt been around in a long long time, but I can say I been watching from time to time but unfortunately my friends it has been extremely difficult to be apart of the hype when things are not going your way

To make a long story short- I was denied as a sponsorsir - I received the noticed since Feb 17th, 2016 but needed to grasp with the facts and inhale the devasted news from CIC

If some of you can remember - as I was waiting and waiting for my SA I started to get worry, concern and started questioning my previous marriage back in 2001...... which was "did my ex husband ever receive Welfare" ( I did check all of this before I got marry as well as before I submitted my application to CIC and was told I am clear but so behold he did receive welfare and its bad !!!!!

CIC has denied me because I'm in default from a pervious 10 year sponsorship - from Nov 26, 2001- Nov 26 2011 - when I received the 15 page letter CIC sent to me by email, I almost fainted and my heart shattered in pieces, I immediately became extremely stressed out and Sick.

My friends the amount of money I am responsible for is increditabiliy overbearing - we are taking about over 15,000 plus dollar and more owe to welfare - SOB !!!

As I sit here telling my story the tears are trying to leave my eyes, .....I don't deserve this and either does my husband..... But me Dwelling on the facts will not change what is happening now.

At this time my husband's file has been transferred to our Visa office in Trinidad, (due to me sending in a request) but really its a complete waste of time because eventually they will denied his application and close us out unless all monies are paid off in full. My husband even asked me to come back home to live with him, but God knows I can't do that- I left Guyana 43 years ago and my life and caeer is here with the kids.

Again I went back to see my MP who advised me to tell my story that occurred 16 years ago (and trust me I have a sad story behind that too). The letter I sent to the Visa officer was basically me asking them to overlooked my denial as a sponsor and please grant me SA as well as my husband submitting a letter too. (And really we don't have much time ....we will eventually lose everything which includes my fees and the entire hard work of our package we submitted back in October 2015)

If the Visa officer in Trinidad can't override our situation it will give me no choice but to cancel my application until I can clear the ridiculous huge amount back to Social Assistance which can take many years and evenually my husband can come - he will wait as long as it takes he said - smh so unbelievable - don't even know where to start but will find a way !!

So my friends this is where Needhimback stands

Again thanking you all for your support, love, understanding, advise and most of all your friendship I truly miss you guys and will keep you updated with the reply from the VO concerning the denial .

I wish you guys all the best and hope you will be united with your spouses soon - I truly mean that !!!

And congrats to UNICORNPANTS for finally getting her SA - it's about time!! - happy for you and Catherine honey welcome to Canada soon - hey Tracy and rxdude ... Hey, hey don't start me up now lol

Take care my friends ❤

Your Friend Always - Needback
I wasn't here for a long time and had to check on you! i'm so sorry to read the bad news and your situation almost brought me to tears!
this is horrible situation and I really hope you're going to find a solution and bring your loved one to your arms at your home!

no updates for me, still waiting got aor2 on 22 January and nothing since then..
For all of you with some updates - use the spreadsheet down below, and please add it to your signature or bookmark it so it will be updated frequently!
hoping for great news to everyone soon!

geelee

Nov 3, 2015
Kellyvalentine123 said:
Hello there..
I'm a US citizen waiting for my CoPR.
Application received on oct. 13Th
Started processing my husband to sponsor me on Dec. 3Rd.
He got approved to sponsor me on jan. 20Th
My PR is being processed on feb. 3Rd
Medical received and missing documents asked for and sent out already.
Just waiting on DM. HOPEFULLY SOON.
Hopefully you hear soon!

I've seen online that Decision Has Been Made on our file for the last two weeks, but no mail yet!!! I just hope we get someting soon. This waiting is killing me :eek:

Dannysh

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
12-01-2015, 28-06-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
well I've been called for an interview ???
don't know if that's a good thing or not.. any advice on the matter?

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Dannysh said:
well I've been called for an interview ???
don't know if that's a good thing or not.. any advice on the matter?
Interviews are always 50% good and 50% bad, depends on how the interview goes.

Am sure u understand that the reason for interview usually is because the genuinety of the relationship is in doubt, so there is a need for a face to face talk.

So pull all ur proofs together, remember any important dates, pictures and anything else that will support d authenticity of your relationship....

Zidan890

Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Hope not
Anyone from rabat morocco visa office who applied in october. Any updates

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Any DM's from LVO in this group?

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Landing_PR said:
Any DM's from LVO in this group?
still waiting :'(

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
Hey October Family!

I landed yesterday!! WOOHOO!!!
I landed at the Rainbow Bridge crossing in Niagara Falls. It went really smooth and I am very happy.

We went over to the US side and stayed there for about an hour. We walked around and checked out the American Falls. Not much to see over there, but it was cool to finally see it. We came back into Canada and told the border officer that I was landing. He asked me a few questions and completed a yellow paper and told me to take that into the CBSA office. I think I waited 30 min before they called my name. The agent actually took a new photo of me for my COPR form. I knew that CIC had changed the size and was never asked to send the new size in. I thought that was pretty cool. She was super nice through the whole process. It can take up to 12 weeks to receive my PR card.

I have goods to follow so I had my form and list all ready to go. I had to go over to a different agent to show him my goods to follow info. He stamped my list and then photocopied it. He attached this accounting form that he got from the Cashier. It basically had the info to show that I won't be paying any duty tax on my items when they get shipped here.
I had two copies of my list of items and the B4 forms, but the agent told me he only needed one set. He actually just photocopied it after he stamped each page. For the value I just put down a garage sale value for each of my boxes. Some boxes had no value so I put zero.
He didn't question anything on my list.

I am so happy for this chapter to be complete. I feel like a real person again. LOL

Thank you to everyone here on the forum who contributed to my journey. I appreciate every bit of advice and all the support and smiles.
I will still be around on the boards to help anyone if I can.

Smiles!! :D
Tracy

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
TracyCa64 said:
Hey October Family!

I landed at the Rainbow Bridge crossing in Niagara Falls. It went really smooth and I am very happy.

We went over to the US side and stayed there for about an hour. We walked around and checked out the American Falls. Not much to see over there, but it was cool to finally see it. We came back into Canada and told the border officer that I was landing. He asked me a few questions and completed a yellow paper and told me to take that into the CBSA office. I think I waited 30 min before they called my name. The agent actually took a new photo of me for my COPR form. I knew that CIC had changed the size and was never asked to send the new size in. I thought that was pretty cool. She was super nice through the whole process. It can take up to 12 weeks to receive my PR card.

I have goods to follow so I had my form and list all ready to go. I had to go over to a different agent to show him my goods to follow info. He stamped my list and then photocopied it. He attached this accounting form that he got from the Cashier. It basically had the info to show that I won't be paying any duty tax on my items when they get shipped here.
I had two copies of my list of items and the B4 forms, but the agent told me he only needed one set. He actually just photocopied it after he stamped each page. For the value I just put down a garage sale value for each of my boxes. Some boxes had no value so I put zero.

I am so happy for this chapter to be complete. I feel like a real person again. LOL

Thank you to everyone here on the forum who contributed to my journey. I appreciate every bit of advice and all the support and smiles.

Tracy
Really happy for you :) :). Welcome to canada :). Hope my wife will have good news soon !!

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
TracyCa64 said:
Hey October Family!

Great news, congrats! Welcome to Canada :)

Dannysh

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
Doc's Request.
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
12-01-2015, 28-06-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
TracyCa64 said:
Hey October Family!

Tracy
Amazing news!!! so happy for you!!! best of luck for you guys and welcome to Canada! wish you the best life together!!

Kalie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015/ Manila Inprocess 16-12-2015/Addtl Request: 19-01-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
App filed: Mississauga; October 1, 2015
App process: November 24, 2015
File Transfer: Manila; December 9, 2015
App for PR process: December 16, 2015
Requested Docs: January 19, 2016 and submitted Feb 1,2016
PPR- Waiting
DM- keep waiting

Anyone here same as my timeline? Please let me know your status

Thank you!

AG317

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
Doc's Request.
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-12-2015 Re-Done 23-03-2017
Passport Req..
31-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2017
LANDED..........
20-04-017
Hi guys, we applied in February, and received a request for additional documents on April 6th which we provided on April 11th
I am just wondering what the next ECAS Staus update would be? When i log in with the Sponsors UCI it hasn't even updated to the 4th line, the additional doc's request yet. But loging in with the Applicants UCI we see this

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2016.
We started processing your application on April 5, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on April 6, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does anyone know what stage we are? Are they running criminal checks, security checks? Did we pass Eligibility?
I THINK next would be PPR since Peru is not Visa Exempt, and that's what the 2015 Spreadsheet shows, but I wanted to double check with you guys, since you've been here for longer than we have!
Thank You!