Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
radhe123 said:
Hi guys,
Wanted to share good news.. :) :)
Just now got my AOR..
ON-PNP applicant.. File reached CIC on October 27th...
Wish everyone who is waiting good luck.. :) :)
Congrats!!

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stikma said:
Thx for sharing CHANCHIS does the job offer was a requirement or you just sent it??
It was not a requirement for him, but if you has been nominated by your employer, then it probably will be a requirement for you. Write an inbox for more info if you wish.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
Chanchis said:
It was not a requirement for him, but if you has been nominated by your employer, then it probably will be a requirement for you. Write an inbox for more info if you wish.
After Feb 21st most of the rules have changed, so did you apply before Feb 21 or after that?

stikma

Mar 23, 2015
Chanchis: did you get my message???????

Vegasindian: I applied back on October the CIO got my application on October 31 however my permit expires this coming 25 & my nomination this coming Saturday that's why I wonder on the BOWP cause it's either that or apply as a visitor but God knows for long before I get my AOR

radhe123

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
26-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
stikma said:
Congratulations!! radhe123 hopefully sometime this week am next mine reach on the 31. If anyone apply & received their BOWP please share with as much details as possible how long did it took you to received it. Also what papers did you submit that ll be highly appreciated ;D
Thanks... :) :)

radhe123

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
26-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Bad news: today as per the agent, my application was sent back to me ob March 25 with the reason of my husband's birth cert from Nepal being invalid. Bad news today, refused ang residency application namin and I only have 1 yr left to stay here. We are finding ways to re apply as our certificate to apply for residency is already expired. We are finding ways to extend our certificate We hope it will be granted and that will take 30 days to process. On top of that my Work Permit will expire on July 23 and Anul's is in August, Next month will be the start of my Maternity leave and wont work for 1 yr. And we are discussing to do T&T in US if nothing happens here. If we get the chance to re apply, we will be spending another application fee money as a start of new application. I am telling u this infos to let u know our situation here. I cant help financially this time. We have to make sure of our status here first. Im sorry if we are going to offend everybody but We have to be stable first and think of our selves and the baby before its too late and no other option left.I called AINP if I can send back my app to cic eventhough my nomination is expired already, they said I cant but then I can send for a request of nomination extension and it takes 30 days for the decision. I want to ask if anyone is on the same boat? Did somebody resent their app to cic eventhough their nomination cert is expired after being returned and got file #?

Gilian5

Feb 4, 2015
Mrs. PR said:
Bad news: today as per the agent, my application was sent back to me ob March 25 with the reason of my husband's birth cert from Nepal being invalid. Bad news today, refused ang residency application namin and I only have 1 yr left to stay here. We are finding ways to re apply as our certificate to apply for residency is already expired. We are finding ways to extend our certificate We hope it will be granted and that will take 30 days to process. On top of that my Work Permit will expire on July 23 and Anul's is in August, Next month will be the start of my Maternity leave and wont work for 1 yr. And we are discussing to do T&T in US if nothing happens here. If we get the chance to re apply, we will be spending another application fee money as a start of new application. I am telling u this infos to let u know our situation here. I cant help financially this time. We have to make sure of our status here first. Im sorry if we are going to offend everybody but We have to be stable first and think of our selves and the baby before its too late and no other option left.I called AINP if I can send back my app to cic eventhough my nomination is expired already, they said I cant but then I can send for a request of nomination extension and it takes 30 days for the decision. I want to ask if anyone is on the same boat? Did somebody resent their app to cic eventhough their nomination cert is expired after being returned and got file #?
Hi Mrs Pr
Are you a filipina? I'm filipina I have a house mate not the same situation with you,
But her nomination got expired too before she applied in cic. When she called ainp they just ask her reason
And they send the certificate extension valid for (6 months) Right away, she received it in mail after 6 days.
So if you have a chance to call them as soon as possible.

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Sorry to hear about that Mrs PR.
I guess you need to get the valid birth certificate as soon as humanly possible and resend your application with the same payment form.what do they mean by 'invalid' anyway? Don't let this deter you guys,try your best to rectify it and hope for the best.Good luck and hang in there

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
theoese said:
Sorry to hear about that Mrs PR.
I guess you need to get the valid birth certificate as soon as humanly possible and resend your application with the same payment form.what do they mean by 'invalid' anyway? Don't let this deter you guys,try your best to rectify it and hope for the best.Good luck and hang in there

That was the birth cert issued by gov't of Nepal so I dont understand of it being invalid. They are just very stupid

ppoonam

Feb 1, 2013
radhe123 said:
Thanks... :) :)
Mrs. PR said:
tapaiko number dinu na Malai

younghunter

Jul 12, 2012
Mrs. PR said:

when did you applied, and when CIC received your application.when CIC sent back to you ?

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Mrs pr.....read this!there is definitely a solution ;D

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.
« Reply #194378 on: February 08, 2015, 01:38:44 am »

Quote from: arora23 on February 07, 2015, 04:10:13 am
Congrats to all you've got through, in this race!!

Unfortunately, I received the entire application package returned from CIC, with a letter stating that I do not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA because of the missing/invalid Birth Certificate (for myself and my spouse) as shown in the enclosed Appendix C.

I am an expat working and living in Singapore from quite some time, hence I got the Birth Certificate issued from High Commission of India (HCI) in Singapore, in the standard format which they use for issuing the Birth Certificates. I realized that, HCI only uses passport details to issue the birth certificate which CIC does not accept and hence CIC returned me the application. CIC has indicated that they accept secondary school records which show the date of birth.

Pls suggest that if I resend my application, should I send the application package as it is with the additional documents (secondary school certificates) or should I atleast revise two forms: Generic Application Form and Fee Payment Form which are crossed (a cross mark on top of the forms) by CIC.

Pls suggest.

Hi Arora

It happened to me.. my first app dated 12 May was returned due to the same issue.. i had also got it from the Indian embassy in Oman and they rejected it.

second time, i submitted the same thing alongwith an affidavit and it was accepted.

you can try your luck, but i think the option will be EE.

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
theoese said:
Mrs pr.....read this!there is definitely a solution ;D

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.
« Reply #194378 on: February 08, 2015, 01:38:44 am »

Quote from: arora23 on February 07, 2015, 04:10:13 am
Congrats to all you've got through, in this race!!

Unfortunately, I received the entire application package returned from CIC, with a letter stating that I do not meet the requirements of
Regulation 10 of IRPA because of the missing/invalid Birth Certificate (for myself and my spouse) as shown in the enclosed Appendix C.

I am an expat working and living in Singapore from quite some time, hence I got the Birth Certificate issued from High Commission of India (HCI) in Singapore, in the standard format which they use for issuing the Birth Certificates. I realized that, HCI only uses passport details to issue the birth certificate which CIC does not accept and hence CIC returned me the application. CIC has indicated that they accept secondary school records which show the date of birth.

Pls suggest that if I resend my application, should I send the application package as it is with the additional documents (secondary school certificates) or should I atleast revise two forms: Generic Application Form and Fee Payment Form which are crossed (a cross mark on top of the forms) by CIC.

Pls suggest.

Hi Arora

It happened to me.. my first app dated 12 May was returned due to the same issue.. i had also got it from the Indian embassy in Oman and they rejected it.

second time, i submitted the same thing alongwith an affidavit and it was accepted.

you can try your luck, but i think the option will be EE.

We sent the Birth cert to embassy of Nepal in Ottawa for autentication, we will also request a letter from the embassy stating that that is their birtj cert being issued. Now my only convconcern is my cert of nomination has been expired and will request extension of nomination once well receive the package back from cic im still waiting