Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
I am MPNP Applicant... File received to CIC on November 4, 2014 and yet to waiting for AOR.

puma25

Mar 30, 2015
Nova Scotia PNP here. Application received at CIO on Oct 31st. No AOR yet. Emailed the CIO re. status at end of January (over 12 weeks delay by then), no reply to that either.

Work colleagues whose applications were received at the CIO Oct 2nd and Oct 10th have already received their AORs at the end of February. One of them already had the medicals done, even.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
puma25 said:
Nova Scotia PNP here. Application received at CIO on Oct 31st. No AOR yet. Emailed the CIO re. status at end of January (over 12 weeks delay by then), no reply to that either.

Work colleagues whose applications were received at the CIO Oct 2nd and Oct 10th have already received their AORs at the end of February. One of them already had the medicals done, even.
CIC appears to be process applications received between Oct 20th - 23rd. Everyone has experienced delays. EE applicants from Jan 31st have their PR already...interesting huh?. Hang in there we're all affected. You could get AOR within the next 2 - 3 weeks

puma25

Mar 30, 2015
EE from 31st already have PR ? :eek: Sure makes me feel valued as a landed immigrant on a TWP and with both primary and secondary applicants already contributing to the Canadian economy ::)

The visa office I chose has a processing time of 7 months which, if counted from the time my application was received at the CIO, will be up in two months. Do you know from when the clock starts ticking for that? Is it from AOR date, or initial receipt date?

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
puma25 said:
EE from 31st already have PR ? :eek: Sure makes me feel valued as a landed immigrant on a TWP and with both primary and secondary applicants already contributing to the Canadian economy ::)

The visa office I chose has a processing time of 7 months which, if counted from the time my application was received at the CIO, will be up in two months. Do you know from when the clock starts ticking for that? Is it from AOR date, or initial receipt date?
Please keep in mind that the people who have been selected under EE so far have scored very high and to have scored so high are likely already living and working in Canada or are in professions that are in high demand so employers were able to get a LMIA for them.

As for the when the processing time starts, I think its when they receive your complete application not just when you get your AOR. But keep in mind the times they give are not what they are promising they are only approximate times it took on average to process previous applications. So because we know they are taking 4 months longer than usual to give out AOR numbers then we should assume that everything else will be pushed back.

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP File on November 30, 2013 & CIC Received File on November 04, 2014
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
File Transferred to NDVO on May 13, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical on May 29, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
It is frustrating things to hear that People under EE program received visa in Just less than two months and we are just waiting since five month for aor only.. God knows what he plan for us

AwaitingClient

Feb 5, 2015
Waiting Winni said:
It is frustrating things to hear that People under EE program received visa in Just less than two months and we are just waiting since five month for aor only.. God knows what he plan for us
In the last EE draw, they have invited people WITHOUT a job offer or a PNP. And the capping mark was around 480. I am happy for fellow people like us who been trying to pass through this rough time. I totally get that they are applying through an express stream and they are paying for it. But, people like me have paid a few thousand dollars and waiting for more than 4 months just for a piece of receipt. Because of this delay I am very disturbed, I have lost my sleep, I am loosing my health, my life is stagnated and my total family is going through a traumatic state. I am undergoing counselling for my health to cope up with the present situation. Let them take a reasonable time to process, but why it takes an awful lot of time to issue just a piece of receipt. Justice?

NoName0330

Mar 30, 2015
AwaitingClient said:
In the last EE draw, they have invited people WITHOUT a job offer or a PNP. And the capping mark was around 480. I am happy for fellow people like us who been trying to pass through this rough time. I totally get that they are applying through an express stream and they are paying for it. But, people like me have paid a few thousand dollars and waiting for more than 4 months just for a piece of receipt. Because of this delay I am very disturbed, I have lost my sleep, I am loosing my health, my life is stagnated and my total family is going through a traumatic state. I am undergoing counselling for my health to cope up with the present situation. Let them take a reasonable time to process, but why it takes an awful lot of time to issue just a piece of receipt. Justice?
They are trying to achieve their 6-month EE promise by delaying people who applied under old system. However, once more and more people choose to apply for EE instead of the old system, I believe EE will become slow again. This is how every system works.

It is super frustrating. BUT seems like we have nothing can do. Sigh...

stikma

Mar 23, 2015
Well hopefully they do really hurry. Cause most of you guys still have time, its easier for most og you than someone like me. my nomination expires this coming Saturday & my permit in 4 weeks from now, even know they did received my application back on October the 31st. its frustrating guys!

marianne

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
SRS- Post Grad Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIC Oct. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 24, 2015
Med's Request
April 3, 2015
Med's Done....
April 7, 2015
stikma said:
Well hopefully they do really hurry. Cause most of you guys still have time, its easier for most og you than someone like me. my nomination expires this coming Saturday & my permit in 4 weeks from now, even know they did received my application back on October the 31st. its frustrating guys!
Hey Stikma,

Don't worry about your nomination expiring before they receive it because as long as they see it's a complete application, that's okay and won't need to return it. My nomination expired March 4. They received my application October 20. I received my AOR March 23rd, past my nomination expiry.

As for the expiring work permit, I hear that you are able to apply for a bridging work permit for 1 year while waiting for CIC's decision on your PR application. So hang in there we were all in the same boat at one point in all this. :)