Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
zbaby said:
Hi all,

is it still Oct applications which are getting SA now?? what about november? did somebody receive SA from November applications??
Yep October applicants are still waiting. Mostly from 20 th

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
bhkr0008 said:
can anyone help me out i have this confusion..
what happens with the document I re-submitted on dec 5th..

if in case they ask us to do re-medical is it best to do before hand like say the month of May, because my husband did his on June 2014..

After sponsorship approval, does principal applicant get the communication emails from onwards like for example AOR 2 from visa office..
Principal Applicant will receive AOR2 from NDVO after about 2 weeks from SA. Don't worry about remedicals now.
you may get PR before June 2015. if not they may extend ur medicals.

And don't worry about the documents u sent on dec 5. you got SA. thats all that matters.

Are you able to login to ecas. just keep checking that for IP :) hopefully in february for August applicants.

Acecube

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
Can anyone help me please in respect of the following query.

Do I (the principal applicant) have to show or prove that I have sufficient fund while landing in Canada assuming that I get my PR??

In the affirmative, how much Canadian dollars do I have to show??

prairiegirl22

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (via UK)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 27-08-15, COPR: 20-11-15
tannygirl said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My Ecas says "decision made"!!!!

"We sent you a letter on Jan 13th about the decision of your application. Please consider delays in the mail before contacting us"

Does anyone know what that means?
Is my husband approved as a sponsor?

Rays, thank you for your positivity! I checked Ecas after seeing your post on the forum and found that it says DM! Sending you positive vibrations and best wishes for your application! :)

I think we'll get it soon, everyone! :D :D
that is great news Tannygirl! I've updated your timeline on the spreadsheet to reflect your SA on January 13th which judging by ECAS is when you've been granted SA. Shame it didn't come by email or you would have had it last week!

In general, because I'm bored at work, I've cleaned up the colour coordinating on the spreadsheet. October is getting there, yay! :D

Daks

Jun 2, 2014
Hey guys.

So I recieved a reply to my application which was sent october 27th.

I have been sent a document request email - but it asking for Police Certificate: Please provide an original Australian P/C. This must be received at 2015/02/18.

Im British and I havent been to australia since 2000. Is this a normal request? Can i even get an Australian police check?

Any advice or thoughts appreciated.

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
Daks said:
Im British and I havent been to australia since 2000. Is this a normal request? Can i even get an Australian police check?

Any advice or thoughts appreciated.
Unfortunately, if you've lived in a country other than Canada for more than 6 months since your 18th birthday, CIC will ask you for a police check. In some cases they've asked for police checks even from countries where you spent less than 6 months (just because they can...). The instructions to get the Australian PCC are here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

BUT: I wouldn't go only by what their website says, as in some cases the information posted is wrong. I found out myself when trying to get a PCC from two countries following their instructions and they never arrived because the instructions were wrong so the authorities ignored the request!. Maybe call the Australian embassy to double check?

Daks

Jun 2, 2014
Thanks for the info.

You dont think it was a typo and they are asking for a British police check? We havent even had the sponsorship approval for my partner so why are they asking for something relating to my part of the application?

Seems very strange - anyway thank you for the reply.

mimosa86

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daks said:
Thanks for the info.

You dont think it was a typo and they are asking for a British police check? We havent even had the sponsorship approval for my partner so why are they asking for something relating to my part of the application?

Hi,

I am thinking it is because once an SA is issued, the whole package gets forwarded to the office abroad, so they cannot issue that SA without all forms being ready to go out by mail. I am almost 100% confident I am right - just by logic. Just get it out of the way. Wishing you best of luck.

PS. I got my SA after about 85 days ... I removed a lot of my details as I don't feel comfortable sharing too much on here, I have found my experience to be that only 1% of people care about your questions. But as am FYI, Oct 20-28th applicants SAs are underway given I got mine :)

mimosa86

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PS. I got my SA a week after getting my AOR. Literally 6 days later. So I don't think there's a golden rule. I also think it's OK for you to be excited for it lol, as my heart paced every time I checked my email and there it was in the late evening. Good luck everyone!
I noticed we are all from different offices abroad so we def cannot hope for the same experience in Step 2. I must say things seem to have sped up so let's see.

Daks

Jun 2, 2014
Thanks - yeh I will get on with it.

Just seems strange as I havent heard of anyone else having this request for a country they lived in 15 years ago for 8 months.

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
Daks said:
Thanks for the info.

You never know with CIC, but they probably asked for the Australian police check so that they could deem the application complete. It is odd anyway, as I didn't send one of the police checks I needed with the original application and I haven't heard from them. I assumed that the visa office abroad would deal with that, but who knows. Maybe in your case your whole application is going to be processed in Mississauga and that's why they're requesting it?

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015
Daks said:
Thanks for the info.

There is a reason why one should always send a complete application because you never know who is working on your application. Some agents are more lenient, and others are more strict. In both cases, they are doing their job.

You are definitely required to send them a police check even if you lived in a country 15 or 20 years ago and as long as you stayed there for over 6 months and it seems like in this case you stayed for 8 months.

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
innosense said:
Principal Applicant will receive AOR2 from NDVO after about 2 weeks from SA. Don't worry about remedicals now.
you may get PR before June 2015. if not they may extend ur medicals.

And don't worry about the documents u sent on dec 5. you got SA. thats all that matters.

Are you able to login to ecas. just keep checking that for IP :) hopefully in february for August applicants.
you think my husband can receive PR before June, im kindaa worried on that since stage 1 took so long who knows wat they'll do on stage 2 how long will that take, about re medicals how do they extend it? In case new delhi request for additional docs or info, do they ask all of that in AOR2 email or they can ask anytime?

idk about February since now my new receive date is Oct.23rd..still lets hope it happens in February..

fabibeach

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-20-2014
Doc's Request.
02-20-2015
AOR Received.
none; SA Received on: 12-15-2014; AOR2: 02-20-2015
File Transfer...
12-15-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 07-02-2015 DM: 07-07-2015 COPR received: 07-09-2015
LANDED..........
08-15-2015
Hi everybody!
We received SA on December 15th by regular mail. Since then, we have not been able to log in to check application status with the UCI they sent us nor with the application number. It says: We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
I haven´t received yet second AOR from Visa Office either, is this normal? Nothing we can check, we can not know if the VO has received our application, if they have started working on it or it´s still in Canada.
Anybody already received second AOR?

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Hey guys

We got SA today around 7:45 AM

What a news to come back from the holidays ...

Hope everyone else waiting gets it soon