Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tnangers said:
Hi All,

I checked my E-cas today and the Received Line dissappare. Instead, I saw this when I clicked on In Process line:

"4.We sent you a letter on March 6, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

I checked my mail box but nothing in there. I think I got RQ :((
I hope its not a RQ but something simple. Good luck.

Central and Western Canada are already moving at snail speed and with RQ it makes them slower than snail...

Do let us know what it is... I hope it not RQ buddy.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:

Central and Western Canada are already moving at snail speed and with RQ it makes them slower than snail...

You are right. Might be additional info needed.. not RQ :)

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmed10-2013 said:
You are right. Might be additional info needed.. not RQ :)
I hate to say this but additional info. are usually requested before you receive your AOP (by additional info. I mean missing document).
Since it says send the document ASAP, I am assuming its not a RQ. Do a quick search in this forum for the exact wordings mentioned in the ECas and see if people have received this in the past... I think i have run across this but cannot remember which thread... I will do a search for you as well...

Later,

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did a Google Search on that one and found many threads/discussion forum. Copy and Paste this on Google:

We sent you a letter on. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Pureminded

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fallenstar831 said:
Woohooo! Oath letter received today for the Niagara Falls office!

Hubby's Oath date is March 28 @ 1:15pm

Full Timeline:

Sent October 24, 2013
AOR January 17, 2014
Test February 18, 2014
Oath March 28, 2014
Congraats!

I am pretty if not 100% sure his original citizenship has a lot to do in this speedy process.

All the best!

canadianmavs

Sep 5, 2013
That may not be an accurate analysis.
Actually it all depends on the local Office, after a certain stage of the process.
My nationality is different from fallenstar's husband's and we have the similar timeline too.
Received: 10/18/13
AOR: 1/15/2014
Test: February 18, 2014
Oath: March 28, 2014

Pureminded said:
Congraats!

I am pretty if not 100% sure his original citizenship has a lot to do in this speedy process.

All the best!

fallenstar831

Nov 8, 2009
St. Catharines, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
File Transfer...
22-12-2009
Med's Done....
12-11-2009
Passport Req..
02-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-22-2010
LANDED..........
03-25-2010
canadianmavs said:
That may not be an accurate analysis.
Actually it all depends on the local Office, after a certain stage of the process.
My nationality is different from fallenstar's husband's and we have the similar timeline too.
Received: 10/18/13
AOR: 1/15/2014
Test: February 18, 2014
Oath: March 28, 2014
Congrats canadianmavs! Is yours at 1:15 as well?

Funny though, pureminded, as I had asked canadianmavs the same thing as I had assumed that was what was moving us so fast. There is nothing we can attribute it to other than supplying all of the necessary paperwork and our office moving super speedy. We traveled quite a bit in the few years... which I know is a huge topic of debate on here. Being British can't hurt it, I'm sure - we find it funny he has to pledge his allegiance to the Queen of Canada! We just had a very straightforward case, as we did when he immigrated.

Best of luck to everyone for speedy processing :)

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
Great !! good luck ... your case processed pretty quick.. did you attach any documents with application and did you had travel during the 4 yr period ?
I travelled to India each year in last four years.I did not attach any additional paper/document with my application.

tnangers

Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
Did u travel alot during the 4 year period ?
During 4 years period, I travelled 3 times. I went to Vietnam in 2011 for 5 weeks, went to Seattle 1 day, and in 2012, I went to Las Vegas for 3 days. That was it.
I checked my mail box today and still nothing. I'm hoping like you guys said that it's not a RQ. Fingers crossing.

tnangers

Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:

Thank you for all your wishes. I did research in our forum, and somebody said it was police check record document needed. Maybe that was for their case. Btw, I will keep posted when I receive the letter from CIC.

tnangers

Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I just called CIC and ask about what document that they need me provide, and how come I have not received any letter yet. The agency said it is normal, usually take 2 weeks for delivery time, and also he said CIC needs my school records ( I guess because I was international student before).

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tnangers said:
Hi All,

I just called CIC and ask about what document that they need me provide, and how come I have not received any letter yet. The agency said it is normal, usually take 2 weeks for delivery time, and also he said CIC needs my school records ( I guess because I was international student before).
Sigh. Excellent. That is not bad at all. If I were you, I would have included those with my application if that was in the last 4 years. Just to save some time, request your official transcripts from your University and send them in the closed envelope.. I am sure photocopies are okay but in case if you want to be double sure... The University I went to, sends official transcipts for free (in a closed sealed envelope) upto five copies in one request.... just giving you my opinion...

djiome1

Mar 13, 2014
HI There,
and Congratulations to canadianmavs

I'm new in the forum, I've read the 40 pages of this topic and that was very interesting. so I decided to joint. As per my stats below my file has been transfered to scarborough. and I still hasn't received the test date. it seems like, I will be getting the RQ. during the last 4 years I spent straight 9 months out of Canada however I spent more than 3 years straight in Canada without living. since my file is in scarborough, I'm kinda worring about RQ . (Sorry for my english. french speaker here )

Can someone add my stats to the spreadsheet please ? (Ramse, sept15 ...)

My Stats

Toronto, ON
Application sent: Sept 30, 2013
Application Received: Oct 1, 2013
In Process: Dec 11, 2013
AOR & Discover Canada: Received Jan 12, 2014
LOT : 20-Jan-2014 to scarborough as per CIC callcenter. but my received line is still in my E-cas

canadianmavs

Sep 5, 2013
Yes - 1:15p...same day sam time..
See you'll there :)

fallenstar831 said:
Congrats canadianmavs! Is yours at 1:15 as well?

Funny though, pureminded, as I had asked canadianmavs the same thing as I had assumed that was what was moving us so fast. There is nothing we can attribute it to other than supplying all of the necessary paperwork and our office moving super speedy. We traveled quite a bit in the few years... which I know is a huge topic of debate on here. Being British can't hurt it, I'm sure - we find it funny he has to pledge his allegiance to the Queen of Canada! We just had a very straightforward case, as we did when he immigrated.

Best of luck to everyone for speedy processing :)