Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 5th 2010
Passport Req..
July 19th 2010
LANDED..........
August 11, 2010
Hi everyone,

It's been a few years since I've been on this site, but we have now applied for citizenship! So, here's what our ecas says:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 21, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 21, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 17, 2013.

This is a single application for my husband (I'm Canadian and we've had a daughter since we've moved here that is also Canadian).

I'm stoked at how quickly we got a response but - like everyone I suppose - we must curb our enthusiasm! Aghhh

Anyway, good luck everyone - it's good to be back on the forum with you all :)

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rachel6992. Good luck and keep us posted :)

rachel6992 said:
Hi everyone,

It's been a few years since I've been on this site, but we have now applied for citizenship! So, here's what our ecas says:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 21, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 21, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 17, 2013.

This is a single application for my husband (I'm Canadian and we've had a daughter since we've moved here that is also Canadian).

I'm stoked at how quickly we got a response but - like everyone I suppose - we must curb our enthusiasm! Aghhh

Anyway, good luck everyone - it's good to be back on the forum with you all :)

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
A quick update everyone,

I called CIC today and was informed that they are opening application until October 31st. that means that all of October applicants should have their application processed by now. Probably this would show on ECAS pretty soon.

Afalina

Mar 8, 2013
Thanks for the update, mrbravo!
Nothing for me on ecas yet, tomorrow will be exactly 3 month since CIC received my application. If nothing shows up by tomorrow, I gonna call them :-[

mrbravo said:
A quick update everyone,

I called CIC today and was informed that they are opening application until October 31st. that means that all of October applicants should have their application processed by now. Probably this would show on ECAS pretty soon.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Afalina said:
Thanks for the update, mrbravo!
Nothing for me on ecas yet, tomorrow will be exactly 3 month since CIC received my application. If nothing shows up by tomorrow, I gonna call them :-[
Don't worry Afalina,

When they say that they are treating applications up to the 31st, it means that in their inventory, they have applications that have been received on and before the 31st! So don't worry, if by the first week of february you have no news, Call CIC and ask clearly if they think that you should send a new application ! But honestly, I don't think that you should be worrying too much...

Afalina

Mar 8, 2013
Thanks ramsfe! I am not that worried (yet)) But going to call them for sure the latest next Monday.

ramsfe said:
Don't worry Afalina,

When they say that they are treating applications up to the 31st, it means that in their inventory, they have applications that have been received on and before the 31st! So don't worry, if by the first week of february you have no news, Call CIC and ask clearly if they think that you should send a new application ! But honestly, I don't think that you should be worrying too much...

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I have a good news to share to my October comrades... not sure how much you folks will be excited about it...

I am a dad again... since yesterday... My second daughter was born on Tuesday.

Nothing on E-cas for me yet...

Afalina

Mar 8, 2013
Congrats, sept15!!! :) These are great news! And don`t worry about ecas )

sept15 said:
Well, I have a good news to share to my October comrades... not sure how much you folks will be excited about it...

rachel6992

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 5th 2010
Passport Req..
July 19th 2010
LANDED..........
August 11, 2010
That's amazing, Sept15!!! A huge congrats to you and your family!

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:

sept15:

Hopefully your new daugther will appear on E-cas soon ;)

zzsfx

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
sept15 said:

Congrats

Oct13

Jan 23, 2014
sept15 said:

Cordial congratulations :)

canadianmavs

Sep 5, 2013
Thats Great!!! Sept15
Don't break your head too much on e-Cas and updates...One day finally you'll be Canadian - that's certain...
Congrats on the new Arrival...Enjoy these days.... They wont come back - Kids grow very fast...

Afalina

Mar 8, 2013
I just called CIC and they started processing my application yesterday! :p
But still can't see anything online :(