+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct and Nov 2018 AOR New Delhi Visa Office applicants, let's connect

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
It’s been such a long wait from
Ndvo. In all thread no one reply anything about ndvo. I don’t know what wrong with them.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Yes...true!!We are not going to save big money and we can't do that too. Six months itself a big time. Ok we u understood its because of huge applications. But exceeding that only now making us go nerves. I've even dropped my kid out of school. Got TC and kept. Just this month is left to decide about school. How long I can keep kids in home. Passing each day with lots of hope!!
As a parent, I completely understand that. Assuming I get PR by April, I didn't join my kid in any school. All good schools are done with their admissions. I don't know what to do as June 1st the schools are opening.

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
As a parent, I completely understand that. Assuming I get PR by April, I didn't join my kid in any school. All good schools are done with their admissions. I don't know what to do as June 1st the schools are opening.
I understand. Tough situation!!!Did you mailed to ND office? What about your GCMS notes ?

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Any update from NDVO ?? Crossed 6 month timeline and progress bar status changed to apllication processing delay...:rolleyes:

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Very frustrated man. Can't explain. Some forums say NDVO takes 8-9 months. Most of the Ottawa guys got it. I don't see any hope for me atleast in another 3 months. My kid's class is going to start this June and I am dropping Canada plan due to this delay . I raised CSE to know if I can quit and get rprf money, but as usual no response..

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Very frustrated man. Can't explain. Some forums say NDVO takes 8-9 months. Most of the Ottawa guys got it. I don't see any hope for me atleast in another 3 months. My kid's class is going to start this June and I am dropping Canada plan due to this delay . I raised CSE to know if I can quit and get rprf money, but as usual no response..
Yes it's frustrating to the core!!! But so far we came...just few more steps to cross. We should not regret it later. All we did this for our kids future. So think wisely and take decision. Temporarily put your kid in the school, then we ll shift them. Hope we will get ours within our medical expires.

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hold on! Think through before making a decision. You can always move permanently later next year. There are many options once ppr received..